Reverting to VAB changes fairing-deployment selection, crew in parts

Flush Foot

I can create a ship with a fairing, set it to 3x or 4x clamshell, launch, fail/spot an issue, and revert to VAB, but then I notice the fairing deployment has reverted to 2x clamshell.

Also, I launched an Apollo-style mission, 3-crew control-pod + 2-crew lander-can, with 3 crew only in that main pod and none in the lander, but when reverting to VAB Val got added to the lander-can, so now there were 4 crew being launched with 3 Kerbin-return rated seats (and despite dragging her/the Munar lander back to a stable LKO, the undocking imparted strange forces to her craft, resulting in her having a wildly elliptical, suborbital trajectory despite having no Methalox and minimal RCS available to her…

Adding: Updated to v0.1.1 on Thursday

Windows 10

5900X and 48 GB DDR4

TUF 3080 10 GB GDDR6X

Expected: a fairing/part mode-selection in VAB pre-launch persists upon reversion/“reloading”

Reproduce: create a fairing, choose 3x or 4x Clamshell instead of 2x (never tried shroud, but likely similar), launch, maybe check mode here but likely okay, then revert: now 2x again in VAB and if launched again without changing