Interstellar Adventures 2

spacegamer7

Taking insperation from the GLORIOUS I.A.R., ive decided to revive it...

soon to be compatible with an insane amount of mods when i find out how to code.

pics drawings: https://imgur.com/gallery/utjLAAJ

Ideas for systems:

Kerbol: Home star.

Entire re-arrangement and addition of new bodies.

Altoo-A System: Planetary system for... Uh... Yeah none of these have planets yet so suggest some.

Altoo-B System: I actually have something planned for this system.

Planets: (If you have a suggestion,  just comment it.)

Destorm: Desert world with an intense atmosphere.

Raang: Habitable world with a ring.

Lonnde: Moon of Raang. Also habitable.

Altchure: Giant rocky world on the brink of a gas giant.

Trappa: Casual red dwarf.

Trappa-B Aka. Ion: Small rocky world.

Trappa-C Aka. Inferno: Lava world that has a thick atmosphere.

Everything is open to suggestions.

Edited by spacegamer7
added a list

3 hours ago, spacegamer7 said:

Release-0.1 will be coming sometime this year, might be a while though because i know NOTHING about coding..

Lol.

As someone fairly new to coding myself and who's been teaching myself the ins and outs of how to code for KSP1 (I've still got a long way to go),  you'll want microsoft visual studio which is free and to download some existing simple mods to see how they work internally.  C# as a language makes sense but like any language you'll need to know its grammar, syntax, and structure to use it properly.  I'd also suggest using bing chatgpt as it can answer questions much faster than the hours it might take you to trawl through stackoverflow for an answer (this forum is pretty dead for getting answers on coding questions), but bear in mind its not always right.

Good luck!

i have SOME knowlage of coding, by making a smol moon. and that planet i was mentioning.

18 hours ago, alexalex said:

Lol.

As someone fairly new to coding myself and who's been teaching myself the ins and outs of how to code for KSP1 (I've still got a long way to go),  you'll want microsoft visual studio which is free and to download some existing simple mods to see how they work internally.  C# as a language makes sense but like any language you'll need to know its grammar, syntax, and structure to use it properly.  I'd also suggest using bing chatgpt as it can answer questions much faster than the hours it might take you to trawl through stackoverflow for an answer (this forum is pretty dead for getting answers on coding questions), but bear in mind its not always right.

Good luck!

and danke for your help

also i lost access to my spacedock account so yeaaah

Edited by spacegamer7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 11:01 PM, smushanoob said:

intriguing system plan. i am especially interested in that green moon around the green looking gas giant. Any extra insight there and especially its habitability but strange color?

I dont know, I guess it's Titan like? I didnt make the planets, I just drew the drawings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.