Game just crashes to desktop at random after arbitrary periods of time after first patch

TechDragon

First time it was literally loading a new game, 

Second time after deleting all the existing game files it was during the introductory trailer, 

Third time it was right as the trailer was nearly done after deleting all the existing user data and trying with absolutely stock everything including flag and colours... 

fourth time it was about 40km up with a stock Kerbal X rocket... 

I had my issues with the first version but at least I could play it... like swimming in molasses but at least I was swimming this updated version is just... broken.,.

The backtrace breadcrumbs from the last crash is
[snip]

and the  player log is 
[snip]

Hope all of this helps... I don't see a good way to upload the crash dumps here on a forum post. But I have all 4 of them too.

Edited by Starhawk
Redacted by moderator

Hello @TechDragon.

Your post has been edited to remove the text files pasted in.

Please do not post long text files such as this in the forum.  They interfere with browsing (especially for users who are on mobile devices) even if they are placed inside spoilers.

Please upload such files to an online storage service and link to them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
Forum Moderation Team

this updated version is just... broken.,.

it is not "broken" - it is being built ;-)

I believe you should post your system specs for this issue - because as you can see from bug reports and youtube streams - both 0.1.0 and 0.1.1 run and rarely crash to desktop - the game has thousands of other bugs, but what you describe (like doing nothing? watching intro?) at least to me looks like hardware issue (for instance, you may have the game installed on failing HDD, so 0.1.0 was in good sectors of the disk and 0.1.1's file(s) may have gone on a bad sector - so any file read from that may cause CTD, actually it should cause an exception - which, I think the game should log upon crashing...