New to the Forums!!

jjaster

Hello, an Associates Computer Science Student that uses this forum a lot for Astrophysics and Kerbal Space Physics in the past and now,  I am officially a member today!! I would like to make 5 posts to edit my profile.. I'm excited to get engaged with Physicists and Kerbonauts! :wink: 

6 hours ago, jjaster said:

Astrophysics and Kerbal Space Physics... I'm excited to get engaged with Physicists and Kerbonauts! :wink: 

If your looking to practice your Kerbal Aerodynamics, we have courses of study just for you at our newest "OneOscar" Fan Club. It's a great way to get acquainted with flying in KSP2... and posting in the forum!

I'm highly engaged with CKAN mods, particularly Galaxies Unbound; a Stellar Odyssey where the mod places stars Red Dwarfs, Blue Dwarfs, a Neutron Star or Pulsar and Exoplanets creating this incredible kerbal Universe!

Throughout earning my degree I'm interested in hobby game design, so I've been interested in Blender and modding. I'm even interested in nuclear or mixed nuclear-powered jet fuel rockets, so currently I would love information towards nuclear crafts or nuclear mixed-fuel rockets. I've used the Nuclear Tug and I'm considering starting a new forum post for nuclear crafts.

Edited by jjaster

On 3/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, jjaster said:

Hello, an Associates Computer Science Student that uses this forum a lot for Astrophysics and Kerbal Space Physics in the past and now,  I am officially a member today!! I would like to make 5 posts to edit my profile.. I'm excited to get engaged with Physicists and Kerbonauts! :wink: 

Welcome to the Forum if Kerbals, @jjaster !