Runway space clutter

When I built my airplane and went to launch, either runway, there is space debris blocking the runways. I've been to the tracking station and destroyed all the debris it showed and yet there it is, a space module and some other stuff. I can't get through it but I can get around it. Just wondering. I really wish I could insert this screen shot because I don't have URL.

I have been using https://postimages.org/ to get my screenshots up. Real quick and easy.

26 minutes ago, kellerlk4 said:

When I built my airplane and went to launch, either runway, there is space debris blocking the runways. I've been to the tracking station and destroyed all the debris it showed and yet there it is, a space module and some other stuff. I can't get through it but I can get around it. Just wondering. I really wish I could insert this screen shot because I don't have URL.

I often hit random things on the ground. Is the debris visible? I'm sure there's still some major ground contact bugs to be worked out.

I also found that if I had a craft with to light of suspension, the wheels would bottom out as I gained speed. At least, I think that's happening... I'm still experimenting with that one.

Edited by Socraticat

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.