21:9 resolutions not supported

kfsone

No options for the native resolution on an Ultrawide monitor, and the default fullscreen results in stretching 1920 -> 2560 which looks awful.

ksp2uw1.png

ksp2uw2.png

Also, the default corner rounding in imgui doesn't do this any favors, the defaults have been unfortunate for a long time: Rendering optimization: store rounded corners in texture to use 1 quad per corner · Issue #1962 · ocornut/imgui (github.com) and ultimately the solution is to roll your own or put your own texture in the atlas.

I don't think this is a bug; some resolutions are just not officially supported yet, presumably because not many people have ultrawides and, for Early Access purposes, it's a low priority.

That being said, you can force the resolution and, by proxy, aspect ratio using these instructions:

I went with a bug report because it's not on the known issue list, and there are plenty of ways to handle it in Unity from the trivial aspect ratio list to c&p camera scripts from stack overflow.

If it is that they only added 16:9, that's its own set of problems: assumptions get made and backing out of the hole becomes as more work than digging the hole was.

Ignoring that I've seen UWs in their dev diaries and interviews etc, nobody ran the game on a laptop/tablet?

-Oliver