Unable to upgrade to latest, KSP1 1.12.5

Steam had provided the 1.12.1, 1.12.2 and 1.12.3 versions.  I haven't been watching for a while as I'm main-lining on 1.11.2.

It's set to auto-update but the buildID.txt (in ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/commonKerbal\ Space\ Program) is:

[config]
build id = 03077
2021-03-03 18:15:49 EST
Branch: master
language = en-us
distribution name = Steam

My Steam Library lists me with KSP 1.11.2.  Properties: Updates: shows:

"Always keep this game updated".

App ID: 220200

Build ID: 6326759

Installed content updated: Mar 25, 2023 at 2:04 PM

(Before I started fiddling today, last update had been shown as Mar 06.  Today, I did an Uninstall followed by Reinstall.)

The problem might be that I never leave Steam up for long; maybe I just need to leave it up for a week and see what happens?  (I thought there used to be a way to trigger download of a particular version.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Edited by Hotel26

16 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Right click KSP in Steam > Properties > Betas

Thanks, Jimmy.

I came back here to commend Cloyd Ian, Private Division Support, for giving me this answer (set Beta to None to get the latest), but I'm marking your post as the Answer, too.  Thanks!

Beta is new to me and I think 1.11.2 got stuck as a default the last time I deliberately downloaded that specific version.  It's good to know about.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.