EXPONENTIAL RANDOM YAWING AND ROLING IN VACUUM

faiyamaku

so basically i was trying to dock a small ship to an other in a 1000 meters kerbin orbit and well, as i was aproaching the ship at some moment really close at about 200 meters it started to yaw slowly without control, like if it some kind of invisible rope was pulling the very tip from a the left back part of the ship and this caused to spin, but then as i unfolded solar panels to see if i could find out what it was, i turn off rcs and SAS and then it started roling like a bullet exponentialy fast (btw im from spain so sorry if my english sucks)  

pd  2 MAIN THINGS IMPORTANT, it got solved quickloading BUT when i docked the other ship and try to move the small station it started to happen again BUT i paused the game, and i set "control from here" with the central main part of the station, and it stoped instantly so i think it might be a weird self position and turning velocity identification error, to be more precise the ship was made from a smal crew space room, a big cone capsule (like the one that only has 1 crew space but this has 3) 4 solar panels s4  and maybe the thing that caused the error, 2 radial small decouplers with 2 of  the cilindrical rcs containers attached so maybe that caused something idk

Edited by faiyamaku
IMPORTANT DETAILS I WANTED TO SPECIFY