Something happened last week. After the patch, I was getting very good performance. Then, one day when that epilepsy warning came out, it takes forever to get loaded and my performance is down to 17 fps. Tried a reinstall from Steam, but same old.  I am unmodded and have not had serious performance issues up until this point. What happened?

I keep getting that epilepsy warning page every time I start up KSP2 now.   Seeing it once was enough, it doesn't seem necessary to show it at every start up!
Is there a way to turn it off?

Paul

PS. It doesn't seem to affect my game performance, it's just annoying to see it every time!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 10:17 AM, Osogolden said:

Something happened last week. After the patch, I was getting very good performance. Then, one day when that epilepsy warning came out, it takes forever to get loaded and my performance is down to 17 fps. Tried a reinstall from Steam, but same old.  I am unmodded and have not had serious performance issues up until this point. What happened?

Welcome to the fourm, i have had this before but it has reduced to 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps and i just restarted my pc and it worked. try restarting. 

Spoiler

yes, im going the old i.t route

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.