Utility Uplift [1.1.2] - Docking Snapping!

TheYeetster

Welcome to the 2nd ever parts mod!

What does this mod do?

Ever needed everything important for a rocket/space station in one part? Have you maybe also needed a Mass Simulator, or just something to hold down your rovers or spacecraft on low-gravity moons? Look no further than Utility Uplift! This is a combination of my pre-existing Utility Weights & Service Bays mods, but now merged!

This mod adds 3 different sizes of service bays, all of which contain a probe core, batteries, monopropellant AND fuel, allowing for easy and compact spacecraft for newer players, or players looking for an efficient part that provides everything a rocket or space station needs! It also adds 4 different sized Utility Weights, which currently display as using "Solid Fuel", however that is a placeholder until we figure out how to make that text customizable.

Dependencies

-  Space Warp + BepInEx via SpaceDock: https://spacedock.info/mod/3277/Space Warp + BepInEx

Installation

1. Open the game folder by right-clicking on KSP2 in your Steam library, select "Manage," and then click "Browse local files" or open your custom game location.
2. Install Space Warp + BepInEx or CKAN via their respective sites/links.
2. Download Utilty Uplift, unzip it in the `BepInEx/plugins` filepath or Click the "Installed" checkmark on CKAN.

Download

Spacedock: https://spacedock.info/mod/3351/Utility Uplift#info

Avaliable on CKAN v1.3.2.0 and above

License
Utility Uplift is distributed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license. Read about the license here before redistributing: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

Edited by TheYeetster
update to 1.1.2

Version 1.1 has been released! Was able to seemingly do Docking Snap, however I'm not entirely sure if it fully works, and because of that, I'll mark it as Experimental for now!

•  Fixed COM Issue with Utility Weights
  • EXPERIMENTAL: Added 45 degree docking snap - please give me feedback on this!

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.1.2 has been released! Haven't had much time to work on it, however, I've noticed that docking snap has stopped working once I updated the models, so I have had to disable it for now, expect it to return soon-ish.

•  Updated Models
  • Disabled Experimental Docking Snap

• 8 months later...

Sorry if this is a necro, but is this mod still in development? The parts are fantastic and I've been very interested in seeing where this goes.
If it's abandoned I appreciate all you've contributed and hope you continue modding in the future!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.