Centre of mass/thrust/pressure vectors sitting on the VAB floor

Frida Space 2

Apologies if this has been posted before. Not a major bug by any means, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

• KSP Version patch 2
  • Operating System and version  windows 11 pro
  • CPU and GPU models, any other system information which could be relevant Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, NVIDIA Quadro P620
  • Description of the bug.  The centre of mass, thrust, and pressure vectors automatically spawn in the middle of the VAB floor. They don't change as I modify my craft. When I toggle them on, they disappear from the VAB floor and appear in their correct positions (i.e. somewhere on the craft itself).
    • Expected Behavior The vectors should not be visible if they are toggled off.
    • Observed Behavior As above
  • A list of ALL mods.  If the list is long, please consider using a spoiler window. No mods
  • Other Notes / Screenshots / Log Files (if possible..)

(you may need to squint to see them in the image below)

ksp3.png

Edited by Anth12

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.3 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700F @ 2.5GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | RAM31.68 GB

COM, COT, and COP markers show up on the floor after loading into the VAB. This is fixed by toggling the buttons for each of the indicators.

Included Attachments:

954850_20230622152523_1.png.1ee452733d52

Reported Version: v0.1.3 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 Home - 22H2 Build 19045.3086 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super | RAM32.0 GB

When entering the VAB and constructing your vehicle if you've never pressed any of the aerodynamic guides they appear on the floor of the VAB as the attached image shows.

Included Attachments:

Untitled.png.d939f8ef596bca7b1d6f3c11fb58d9c6.png

Edited by Anth12

• 1 month later...

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 3600 6-core | GPU: Nvidia geforce GTX 1650 super | RAM32 gigabytes

All of the Center off’s are in the floor before showing them in the vessel.

Edited by Pat20999

• 1 month later...