oh god why can i not stop laughing

whatisthisidonteven

That was awesome. Here's the joke for those who don't get it. First this is a play on Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 'skill' videos which usually feature dubstep and all the camera spins and junk you see in the video. It's become a MASSIVE CLICHE to the point where people parody it.

Second, lithobraking is hilarious and very KSP.

Nerdy rocket science gaming community meets internet community.

Things are getting interesting.

And oh yeah - it's funny. I'd say it could do without the profanity but then it wouldn't be the same thing i think.

It was alright I guess, I smiled, but not the funniest example of the meme I've come across.

The point of the parody is to use shall we say, shoddily made, dull subject matter -type games. I don't think KSP has that kind of image, at least I hope not.

Anyway unless it's better than the farming simulator one (disclaimer if you go searching for it: adult themes!) I doubt it'll catch on.

That was awesome. Here's the joke for those who don't get it. First this is a play on Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 'skill' videos which usually feature dubstep and all the camera spins and junk you see in the video. It's become a MASSIVE CLICHE to the point where people parody it.

Second, lithobraking is hilarious and very KSP.

Lithobraking? Is that like aerobraking but where instead of the atmosphere you use the rocky surface of a planet or moon to slow yourself down? Because if so, I do that a lot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.