If you were the first person on mars, what would you say?

KleptoKat

When the hatch opens up, I'd probably say "Wow" followed by things like "Look how red the sky is!" and "It looks just like Earth!"

Other phrases that will come out of my mouth within five minutes of surface activity:

"There's Phobos!" 

"It's very comfortable to walk here. But slower than I'd like to go."

"You kind of bounce around"

"We're on Mars!"

"The Sun is a little bit smaller, you can kind of see it"

"I knew I wouldn't need my sunglasses!"

Plus a bunch of sentences describing the consistency of the ground, the way the regolith kicks up when I walk on it, how awesome it is that I'm on another planet, what parts of the hills and other places around we should go, and after we've had our fun the conversation would move into more technical detail on the status of the spaceship as we inspect it. All throughout my excitement would sound clearly through my mic.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were the first person on Mars, I don't think I would be free enough to say what I want to really say... the government would have provided me with a politically correct script to read.... And if I say anything else, I have this feeling that it would be torn to shred by 'netizens'

Honestly, If I were on Mars, I would just want to yell at the sky, in the general direction of Earth:

"SEE! THIS IS WHAT HUMANITY CAN ACHIEVE IF A FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT! HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU GET SOME SENSE!!!"

If I'm with my friends landing on Mars, I'd say...

Me Nope, nothing on here. Oh, a NASA rover. Guys, what about a piggyback on there to a random place?

Friend 1 : Good idea. But this is Mars, quite empty, boring ride. We'll play PUBG Mobile along the way, how about that?

Friend 2 : Nahh, Mobile Legends : Bang Bang. My rank is quite low. You guys have that game installed, right?

Friend 3, a sole female in the gang of male : We'll take a wefie.

Me, Friend 1, 2 *Roasts*

1 hour ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

If I'm with my friends landing on Mars, I'd say...

The name of the thread is: If you were the first person on Mars, what would you say?

Not a group of people landing on it, just yourself. 

Also I would probably say "Hello there!"