KleptoKat

If you were the first person on mars, what would you say?

"Why did I ever say i won't to go on that one way to mars..... well i see you in 2 years......"

in the name of all native americans, ADD people, People who are anti-gay, the name of Zapy97, this is one small step for man, one giant falling over for man kind,

I'd just go with what Frank Borman suggested Neil say on 11.

"If you've got any balls, you'd say, 'Oh my god, what IS that thing?!', then scream and cut your mic!"

"To the Stars we reach...each planet a stepping stone and monument for what we can achieve."

Wow that one was realy good. FOr myself, i'd do a backflip while screaming: "FlipetyFloop"

"It's orange, goddamnit. ORANGE. It even has an ORANGE atmosphere and looks ORANGE through that atmosphere. ORANGE. An ORANGE dot in the sky. NOT RED."

Or...

"It's apple, goddamnit. APPLE. It even has an APPLE atmosphere and looks APPLE through that atmosphere. APPLE. An APPLE dot in the sky. NOT ORANGE."

Or...

"It's jump, goddamnit. JUMP. It even has a JUMP atmosphere and looks JUMP through that atmosphere. JUMP. A JUMP dot in the sky. NOT APPLE."

Edited by SNapple

"Red planet for the red government"

No, ORANGE. See? ORANGE.

No, APPLE. See? APPLE.

No, JUMP. See? JUMP.

"Yeah the Russians beat us into orbit, and the Americans beat us to the moon, but us Brits always win in the end!" *proceeds to drink a nice hot cup of Earl Grey...*

"Thats one small step for man,"[attempts to put on sunglasses]"one giant leap for mankind."yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh[lander explodes in backround]

"6 months for this?"

like a post above: "Oh my god, what IS that thing?!", then scream and cut your mic (would be god-tier)

but seriously, i'd say "14 minutes ago, I took the first step on Mars."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.