IVA Action Group Labels Disappear After Loading a Save

I'm setting up a save to play some IVA-only.  When I define custom Action Group labels, they appear correctly at first (after launch), but they disappear after loading a save.

Can someone identify a fix or workaround for this?

If not, can someone identify which mod is causing this issue?

Screenshots and logs:

Spoiler

Define the custom Action Group labels in the vehicle description text in the VAB:
bIEQfT6.jpg

Load the DE+MAS IVA after launch.  I also did the same with the DE mod after launch, and with each individually selected before launch (in the VAB).  Same result in all 4 cases.
0HwB7Rx.png

See the custom labels:
tWTTQfF.png

Make a save, then load that save.  I did both a named save and a quicksave.  Same result in both cases.
sKgrWbR.png

Mods:
Z8Ww9sy.png

Logs:
KSP:  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AijA8HUkaaOEmEJf4RvwCF0vDBNf?e=o8BdjS
Player:  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AijA8HUkaaOEmEPMP7NnvOhpP48W?e=pvLVT3

@JonnyOThan, @Stone Blue,

Could you please look at this?  

I don't know how to determine if this is a part or prop issue, or an issue with the IVA, or even something else.  I didn't know which mod topic stream to drop this in.

I would appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Poppa Wheelie said:

@JonnyOThan, @Stone Blue,

Could you please look at this?  

I don't know how to determine if this is a part or prop issue, or an issue with the IVA, or even something else.  I didn't know which mod topic stream to drop this in.

I would appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you!

Can you check to see if this occurs when reviva is not installed?  I suspect the way that it recreates the rpm computer might be causing this.

53 minutes ago, JonnyOThan said:

Can you check to see if this occurs when reviva is not installed?

This does NOT occur when Reviva is not installed.

I removed Reviva in CKAN, built a new test rig and launched it, saw the Action Group button labels, made a save, loaded that save, and still see the labels.

I'm willing to proceed without Reviva.  In what I'm building right now I want the DE+MAS IVA, but in this case with no Reviva, I think I was given the DE version by default.  How do I get the DE+MAS by default?

OR, should I wait on a Reviva fix?

Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

You could do some surgery on the cfg files I’m sure…

I could, and would be happy to, but I've never opened the cfg file before, even just to look around.  I don't know what I'm looking for, or what changes I would need to make.  Any guidance or suggestions on how to go about this?

With the Reviva mod uninstalled, shouldn't I be able to load up the "correct" mods so that the DE+MAS IVA is the one loaded up?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.