The Probe!

HarvesteR

What exactly does :hailprobe: mean?

It used to invoke this smilie:

Hailprobev2.gif

But sadly no longer does, and I'm told there are technical reasons why it won't be coming back any time soon. Still, we honor the probe in the hope that it might someday return and reward us for keeping the faith so piously.

:hailprobe:

It used to invoke this smilie:

http://www.orbiterwiki.org/images/7/79/Hailprobev2.gif

But sadly no longer does, and I'm told there are technical reasons why it won't be coming back any time soon. Still, we honor the probe in the hope that it might someday return and reward us for keeping the faith so piously.

All hail the probe. :hailprobe:

This thread needs to be gone. Why would one care for a probe from a out-to-date mod? Doing such an act is nonsensical and annoying, as if a troll came and swung its fur-tipped tail all over your monitor, damaging it beyond repair.

This, my friends on the internet, proves that the community of KSP has gone down the slippery slope of utter nonsense.

If you are sane enough to know of the idiotic nature of this community, get out of it right now, and find another, much more sane community to settle.

Edited by DJEN

This thread needs to be gone. Why would one care for a probe from a out-to-date mod? Doing such an act is nonsensical and annoying, as if a troll came and swung its fur-tipped tail all over your monitor, damaging it beyond repair.

This, my friends on the internet, proves that the community of KSP has gone down the slippery slope of utter nonsense.

If you are sane enough to know of the idiotic nature of this community, get out of it right now, and find another, much more sane community to settle.

Shouldn't you get an infraction for posting flame bait? And if this is a sarcastic joke, it's not funny in any way.

Ascensiam, tell us of the future from whence you came. Is the 22nd a century a utopia or dystopia?
There's no peace in the middle east, and the unsliceable bread was invented

But Half-Life 3 is about to hit the shelves in little less than a year!

Edited by Felsmak

Because it's Kerbal Space Program history. And a big "thank you" to the Orbiter community, they lifted this game of the ground in its starting days. And 'idiotic community'? I have never seen one gaming community that is more mature, friendly and helpful than this one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.