[0.21] Hooligan Labs - Airship, Submarines and More

Hooligan Labs

Great, this mod isn't dying! Will it be a real weather balloon or a conspiration theory weather balloon, and will the submarine mod and the launchpad mods also be updated?

This mod I hope will never die.

Now to answer your question: It will be similar to a real weather balloon (Not a Roswell one), I also plan to keep the submarine, launch pad, and SQUID mods updated as well once I get on my feet with this one.

:)

Alright so for those who don't know let me explain. Hooligan has decided to take some time away from modding and has allowed me to continue this amazing mod.

So then! This update adds the Airship Parts into the Tech Tree for 0.22! I'll get it up on Spaceport as soon as I can but for now you can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhdbkhfeaw4mqu1/HooliganLabsAirships.zip

Please note that if you DO NOT want these in career mode then stick with the 0.21 version. All I have done so far is add it to the tech tree.

COMING SOON (Features and things I hope to add soon)

- Updated example crafts

- New Drone sized airship (Will be a fully usable craft by itself)

- Deployable 'Weather Balloon' for atmosphere science gathering

I applaud you for taking on this task! I've been a big fan of Hooligan, and it's not perfect (few mods are, right?), but smaller balloons is a good improvement. Perhaps balloons you can mount things on top of before they're deployed?

I applaud you for taking on this task! I've been a big fan of Hooligan, and it's not perfect (few mods are, right?), but smaller balloons is a good improvement. Perhaps balloons you can mount things on top of before they're deployed?

I started a new thread since I am now doing the upkeep for it which is located here. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/53961-0-22-Hooligan-Labs-%28now-under-new-managment%29-Featuring-Airships-Subs-and-more!

Also has the spaceport links for the airship and squid mods.

• 5 weeks later...