[WIP]multipropose capsule-

tttyto

my model is hole, so it can for inside but i want to model interiors and make space smaller too otherwise it looks too uncomplete and baldy.

i dont have succees with unity+parttools :confused: even with 10 other tutorials.

can anyone add airlock for me?

you should be anabled to expot a model.mu and a model.00* for each texture you are adding. regarding your in game problem, is your mesh inverted?

Edit: im a litle bit busy right now, but i can perhaps make some time to help you, please pm if you got some questions :)

you should be anabled to expot a model.mu and a model.00* for each texture you are adding. regarding your in game problem, is your mesh inverted?

Edit: im a litle bit busy right now, but i can perhaps make some time to help you, please pm if you got some questions :)

dont have problem with textures.

have problem with adding gameobject+script. (for airlock)

something with errors...... keep getting that after a lot tutorials.

what you mean you are not succesful using part tools, if you did not use it in the first place, how you put your model in the game?

uhh just with blender? (export dae file)

but if i want airlock and internals, i am forced to use unity3d :(

I tested it fully, into my default KSP with other mods

I am not happy with it.....

maybe totally redesign needed.... because i want that my model can work together with other mods.

Xx0lD.jpg

l39oU.jpg

I need a lot bigger skycrane then normal with other pods.

I see that as a problem. but what a beautiful screenshot! (see earth/moon in background)

I cannot mount fueltanks on sides of my pod because its already occupied by landing legs....

like as this, is good model.

1Uq3Y.jpg

so I have to remodel it from square to six corners or round.

example

XbRyQ.jpg

:(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.