L4D car in KSP - with interior models!

TouhouTorpedo

Just experimenting around, I downloaded the best car model I could find that I thought would be easy to modify and work with in the game that I liked.

It just so happened I found a model of a car used in the scenery on the Left4Dead games published by Steam, and so I worked with that.

image-feature.png

Heres an inside view, to start you all off :

screenshot260.png

Seating for 5!

screenshot259.png

Now for the obvious thing - this model is from the Left4Dead series games. I did get it off a free models site, but that doesn't neccesarily mean I have permission to use this model. So really use this mod at your own discression. The internals do lack polish, but then polishing something I didn't make entirely or even have permission to use, seemed a bit daft.

Still, I figured there were definately good uses for it. By seating 5, two things happen. First, the 4th and 5th portraits glitch and overlap on top of the MET thing up the top left. oops. But also it means you can fill up a crew tank in one go, with a vehicle that can take itself there made of only 2 parts.

Its also a pretty good laugh if you stuff a rocket on the back.

Anyway, you can download it here :

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=74

Requires Tosh's cart mod, which is included in the plugins folder of the .zip file.

I'm thinking of turning KSC into area 51. FBI and military cars everywhere with tosh's laser on top, the perfect speedy defense for ksc. Good for building cities also, time to construct a building and move it!

The portriats don't appear for me, any help?

Not all the crew will show.

If none are showing, make sure you have the TTL4DCARinterior folder inside the Spaces folder.

If that doesn't work then I've got no idea, to be honest. But you aren't missing out on much, they don't work perfectly anyway with more than 3 crew members.

Wonderfull iva!

My crew will now be driving to there rocket!

This is what I was hoping to see happen!