Somebody wants this?

Martonaut

so I was playing with blender and made this 2 man capsule, it has no texture, and the mesh may be badly worked, iI wont continue this part. I got entreteind with some other proyect. so anybody wants the blender file? :P

CBK1Q.png

also the "beta" for that one with similar design and some interior stuff.

fgIo7.png

first

second

feel free 2 used them as you wish (if you publish lil credit would be nice :P)

Edited by Martonaut

oh wao, did not expect to had that kind of response, I honestly thought it was kinda ugly :D, im glad you guys liked it. Unfortunately i don't think only a texture will cut it for this one, it probably need a re-size, and polish on the mesh cuz in render it looks odd.

While I was uploading I found the "beta" of the protect, with a similar design for the capsule, with better mesh and some interior props (not really accurate for kerbals thou)

I will edit the original post with the the links for download.

I Had send them to The destroyer already, but I think there is no problem on just making them public, and maybe some day they will see the light in game :P.

Edited by Martonaut

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.