Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

KSP_ScienceRover_AllAboard_zps56c3cc4b.jpg

Geofald (on the ladder) and Gusbro board the MunMaster Mobile Laboratory to do Science!

-- Steve

edited to add: Dammit, too awesome to be; I set the parking brake and it started twitching, got the crew out, and all of a sudden the MunMaster "crashed" into the Mun. Damn you, kraken...

Edited by Anton P. Nym

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/sumpca/Kerbal%20Space%20Project/KSP_ScienceRover_AllAboard_zps56c3cc4b.jpg

Geofald (on the ladder) and Gusbro board the MunMaster Mobile Laboratory to do Science!

-- Steve

edited to add: Dammit, too awesome to be; I set the parking brake and it started twitching, got the crew out, and all of a sudden the MunMaster "crashed" into the Mun. Damn you, kraken...

This Base/ Mission/ Guy Right here is consequently awesome- is there a log? Where is it if so? Soo cool!

800 pages? Let's get 1000!

Anyways, here's a new ship that I just put into service:

http://i.imgur.com/shwqjce.jpg

This ship is pretty :D

This Base/ Mission/ Guy Right here is consequently awesome- is there a log? Where is it if so? Soo cool!

No log kept; I'm just noodling about with the Munbase, really. I did try to put up a craft file for the base, but my old hard drive died on me. May try to put it up again later.

Meanwhile, I just blasted an attempt at a Moho sample return probe into the wild black yonder. It may be a tad overengineered...

KSP_Mohodigger_TMIburn_zpsa32a7835.jpg

-- Steve

I made a mobile ramp and a vehicle to use it,c9gCyT5.pngm/j4D3CAn.png unfortunately I could not jump the R&D building, so i gave up on those, and started building a tank with inspiration from youtubers.UMkb4tU.png i loved my design so i messed around alot, and tried to do the ramp with itIXddrdE.pngc74056q.pngPFhvecB.png that's all i found the time for in the past week.