Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Well, I managed to get a shot like this completely accidentally:

ommz2b6.png

Look at Jeb, chilling on the grass like that. It must be quite a job getting that chair out, right?

rW9Tbng.png

Nope, Jeb's capable of relaxing anywhere!

Wa0wRY5.png

Actually... is he a little too relaxed? I'm pretty sure he's meant to be inside that ominous black thing.

Trying to emulate what WooDzor did, I picked out an old screenshot of my first Mun landing and tried to give it the 'archive photo look' though I probably went a bit overboard. Then I realized he just took a picture of his screen with a camera. Sometimes simple is better.

screenshot129_zps6948b541.png~original

Edited by Hyomoto

KSP_Trilander_zpsae8926e6.jpg

The "Trilander" Duna mission finally touches down. Weird; the aerobraking was so successful that it only had to fire its landing rocket for 1s before touchdown. Such a waste of fuel...

KSP_ArroRockdiver2_Swoop_zps0bbddfcc.jpg

Rockdiver 2 swoops down, "Claw" bared, upon its chosen prey. Gonna feed a few hatchlings with this kill.

KSP_ArroProspector_StrutsLOL_zpsf3ae2afb.jpg

You, uh, know that we can see daylight through your rocket, right?

-- Steve

LC-02 was launched today, from KSP site 01. The Cira III carried an Orbiter and Science Array which is destined to be part of the FLEC (First Laythe Exploration Colony).

Feel free to use these as Wallpapers, they are plenty big :D

Launch was on a clear day, with minimal cloud cover.

G9rfthJ.jpg

Separation of the two External Liquid Boosters occurred flawlessly as both shot away, pushed away from the Cera LV with 8 sepratrons.

I5VBA4g.jpg

Punching through the upper atmosphere, just before SRB separation and gravity turn. Taken from a chase plane, approx. 9000m up, 1 min into ascent.

pIp85uK.jpg

After refueling with a Cera R, the Orbiter IV-C relayed a photo to ground control, indicating the refueling vehicle has released from the ship and the main propellant tank is not leaking fuel.

4wJhMuw.jpg

Started scanning for asteroids in a new career mode, found a D class on an impact trajectory:

jwb4.jpg

Ten days until it's apoapsis, then maybe 20 or 30 until impact? I have that long to get far enough in career mode to get the parts needed to redirect it into orbit. The other track is an almost natural capture, when I click on it, the orbit shows a Kerbin escape in a little under a year. But I plan to make it a new moon along with the other one. That is, if I can get the parts needed fast enough.

Edited by Dweller_Benthos