Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I made a shuttle carrier!

21b0n6w.png

2cekx0y.png

2u76pls.png

The CSS shuttle everyone!!

Edit: it actually handles really well and can land and take off with the shuttle on top! it also has a decoupler for the shuttle so it can do the approach and landing test!

Edited by montyben101

From the first (and so far only landing) on Minmus in the 24th Age.

kn0Yc1o.png

Strange, we don't remember Minmus ever sublimating like this. Rayke Kerman was getting a little worried that a fissure would open up and blast him back into space or something.

WMfvBEP.png

Several days later, Bill Kerman walks on Mun, the third Kerbal to do so in the 24th Age.

nnyqNMY.png

He felt very small. At least when he blotted out Kerbin with his thumb, he felt giant... actually, no, he didn't. Hmm.

QBqze6J.png

He's happy, at least. Got a lot of Science done, too. Good work, Bill.

Re-creating Apollo 11 with the utterly gorgeous Saturn V from the FASA mod. Sobering to think that nearly half a century ago we were capable of actually doing this.

screenshot4_zps7ddcdf29.jpg

Edited by benzman

Sobering to think that nearly half a century ago we were capable of actually doing this.

Simply mind boggling. Every time I play ksp and see how quickly the game calculates everything I think "how the heck did they do this stuff 45 years ago? With pen & paper and hand calculators no less."