Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Vzd1MNn.png

Mods: Engineer, Karbonite, uhh... KW Rocketry, Texture Replacer, and.... I think that's it (in the image).

The flag's plaque says "We're runnin' on fumes here! 50 m/s to be exact!" It's been a long week, but we're here.

(MET: 7 daysish)

**I WILL MAKE THIS AN ALBUM WHEN I FIGURE IT OUT**

Images from my grand tour to all the moons and planets with the spaceship Avalon. So far, Eve and Gilly complete and flags planted. Sorry but I had to remove lots of my mods that make things prettier because of the part count of my mothership.

First intercept with Eve, aerobraking to establish orbit

f4hQhz9.png

Landed on Eve, ready to return to the Avalon

XDNJR9P.png

Transfer science from the lander to the Avalon before ditching the Eve lander.

qeY0bkE.png

Ready to ditch the large booster engines and head to Gilly with the remaining 2 landers which will be used for the rest of the trip.

O3Tpz3C.png

Gilly, touchdown. Eve is seen far off in the background.

0vJj6wM.png

Returning to Eve and aerobraking before slingshoting out and heading off to the next planet...

0dFHQYi.png

jjGr9S5.png

Edited by xtoro

A light carrier that is en-route to the Joolian system atm, it can carry two of the UWC's very own LGL fighters

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/119353129/760/remote/220200/screenshots/2014-08-09_00010.jpg:P

You need to host that image somewhere like imgur.com, we can't see what's stored on your computer. :)

I don't have any good really recent ones as I just started a new career after a couple months of absense, but here are a couple of my favorites from my last career in 23.5. These may motivate me to do good things this time around.

An early version of my only truly successful SSTO series (codenamed Valkyrie, courtesy of SP+) dropping off a SCANSat in LKO. The mission included picking up the old sat (background) and bringing it home, but I didn't have KAS winches onboard at the time so when I warped it flew out of the bay. Frustratingly, the ion engine from the new probe stayed in the bay for reasons I still don't fully understand.

KSP2014-06-1117-31-04-36.jpg~original

I know it's not much compared to what I've seen around the forum but this is one of my greatest accomplishments, the Jooles Verne. I believe I was coming in for an aerobraking maneuver at Jool in this shot.

KSP2014-06-0801-32-02-46.jpg~original

A later (passenger) version of my SSTO docked to a tanker station I had, refueling before its first mission outside of LKO (rescuing three stranded kerbals in Munar orbit)

KSP2014-06-1204-21-42-16-1.jpg~original

I don't have any good really recent ones as I just started a new career after a couple months of absense, but here are a couple of my favorites from my last career in 23.5. These may motivate me to do good things this time around.

An early version of my only truly successful SSTO series (codenamed Valkyrie, courtesy of SP+) dropping off a SCANSat in LKO. The mission included picking up the old sat (background) and bringing it home, but I didn't have KAS winches onboard at the time so when I warped it flew out of the bay. Frustratingly, the ion engine from the new probe stayed in the bay for reasons I still don't fully understand.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/duke396/KSP2014-06-1117-31-04-36.jpg~original

I know it's not much compared to what I've seen around the forum but this is one of my greatest accomplishments, the Jooles Verne. I believe I was coming in for an aerobraking maneuver at Jool in this shot.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/duke396/KSP2014-06-0801-32-02-46.jpg~original

A later (passenger) version of my SSTO docked to a tanker station I had, refueling before its first mission outside of LKO (rescuing three stranded kerbals in Munar orbit)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/duke396/KSP2014-06-1204-21-42-16-1.jpg~original

Reminds me of a depot I had put in orbit around Duna!