Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I have failed my Hardcore career. Only managed to orbit the Mun, and I didn't even have a contract for that. ;.;

xdphrNd.png

"Please made a selection?" PLEASE MAKE A SELECTION? What do you want me to do Gene?! CANCEL all the contracts?! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!?! We're screwed Gene! We're screwed! *Bursts out of Mission Control building and drives away angrly, never to return*

Edited by RocketPilot573

A quick pic snapped by Rozon Kerman, member of expedition 1 and future commander of the Olympus Space Station -a gateway for passengers and cargo before departing to the Mun or to other planets- on day 2 after their arrival, through window 4 of the OEM-1 spacecraft.

K2xL8lt.png

I think they might like this place after all. :)

http://i.imgur.com/xso5xCB.jpg

When you can't do a shuttle the NASA way, do it the Kerbal way.

I've used this techniques on all my shuttles so far. Kerbals just have stronger cargo bay doors.

Mun, and Minmus, out my window.

0GMP3fh.png

Those wings are normally level with the others.

But I'm not sure fixing those wings in place would improve anything. Maybe. IDK.

8KMh3yg.png

We're going to buzz the tower.

But first, let me take a selfie.

rwy0kGx.png

Uh....

No longer aiming towrds the tower, turns hard:

ICfDtms.png

No!

Edited by Tw1

I haven't been able to get the spoilers working.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fVglM9dOR7c/VDp2p7ARPOI/AAAAAAAADNA/oVL3_S4TSAg/w1378-h775-no/KSP%2BBeauty%2B2.png

Spoilers are quite easy, just use the

tags like this:

[/noparse]

[noparse][spoiler="Something In This Spoiler"][img=http://i.imgur.com/zaKZRk8.png][/spoiler]

The above spoiler gives me this:

zaKZRk8.png

Bob, you alright there?

mIxvQcB.png

Jeb and Bill were in orbit aboard a prototype SSTO, and after transfering to a station and doing some performance tests, I realized that it was now night time at the space center. Bob had to go out and plant a couple of beacon flags at both ends of the runway for an instrument approach. Right after planting the last flag, Bob glitched into the rover and couldn't move at all.

Moral of the story: Don't try to walk around a rover at 4x speed.

How is that even possible? Did you hyperedit the planets/moons to different orbits?
im confused, ike isn't orbiting Eve, what is going on here?

I'm using a wonderful little mod called Planet Randomizer! I customized my own system which has everything orbiting Kerbin or its moons, except Jool, of course.

Orbits for the curious:

7qpdR1O.png

7kn0WWT.png
Edited by swiftgates24