Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I present to you another one of my gems: The Superbird

Javascript is disabled. View full album

It's just a prototype I threw together pretty quick, so it's kind of raw. Turns out NEAR makes it a flying beast. The acceleration in the atmosphere is mental, and the airbrakes slow it down on the spot. No control surfaces overkill. And it even has a cargo bay!

Hoping to rebuild and improve it in the career save, when I have some free time.

Edited by Veeltch

I decided to make a cargo rocket of sorts that can double as a supply ship and kerbal transport too. On its first successful test flight, I launched 4 identical satellites into orbit around kerbin. Then, once that was done I decided to sent this puppy to a viking funeral. I decided after it was nearing the ground to see if I could land it. The final image in this album is what happened to it.

UGH i wanted to make a spoiler, but the

thing isnt working SO, yes, it is SITTING on its cargo doors

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Higgs

Im back from the dead! AND IM GONNA TAKE KERBIN BY THE BAD WAY! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, im trying to use some of the skills i earned after playing War Thunder for months.

Here is my Douglas A-1H Skyraider replica, its able to hold payload :D! (Still haven't maxed its payload)

4FENR99.png

Here is my second functional Messerschmitt Me-262, I could say this would be max ground attack payload, The only thing that dissapoints me is that i have no 30mm MK-108 gun for a more realistic replica :l.

IwMgT4v.png

And here's my biggest plane ever build (In serious iniciative) The Fortress B12b "Twin seal", I got the idea from an animation called Fortress (Yup totally creative name for my plane) Its going to fit a lot of cluster bombs. Could you believe me that i made one powered by 20 turboprop engines?, yes i did it, but flying it was loud and fat because it was a early concept whit no inner wing

VOINhY0.png

Edited by Zaryulenko

Holy crap that's bright! Jeb's gonna need a pair of sunglasses. What does the texture look like from the outside?

It looks the same, only as a sphere. It actually looks like the sun somewhat more now.

This is the only picture I took outside:

TTGNFYZ.png

This is several hundred meters above. Currently the passage is very glitchy (staying true to the movie at least), but I have a way of working around that issue.

Edited by Astronomer

Neat! Reminds me of a steampunk texture pack from years ago.

Thanks! Kerb-fu's new Steampunk mod caught my eye, and I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. I've always had a soft spot for the tales of Verne and Wells.

Yes! I build giant planes and then try to squeeze them through the streets of KSC. The planes don't look so pretty when I am finished with them, as the wings are normally missing. (There are a lot of those big wings from the B9 pack lying around in the R&D center).