Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

So many rocket launches, so many trips to space. But sometimes you miss the sights closer to home if you don't go exploring...

Like up the Northern river canyon AT AN AVERAGE OF 30 METERS ABOVE THE WATER at over 450 MPH!!!

YEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

(Cue "Driving with the Top Down" from the Iron Man Soundtrack. :D )

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Got RSS Visual Enhancements working thanks to @pingopete's hard work. It's BEATIFUL.

63tuitR.png

Ground textures and all looking fine.

kvIubOf.png

Hyper-edited right into the sunrise. It's just... Amazing... Sorry for the missing service module. *cough*HyperEdit*cough*

ll18OqZ.png

Passing over the Amazon River basin.

F8cA3Im.png

Citylights looking good. Didn't pay attention to location but I think it's Europe or the Middle East to the left and North Africa on the right.

Running at 3GB memory with 4k textures(ALL of them for RSS). No ATM and no textures reduced in RVE with almost all of BobCat's mods, KOSMOS and some stock parts. I'm not in d3d11 or opengl mode either and have perfect performance.

i have yet to name this thing. Its an all stock 99 part SSTO. If you watch Das Valdez's streams you may have seen him working on this ship, i submitted it to him, because I just couldnt figure out what the heck was wrong with it. turned out, needed some very small tweaks, and now, well, flies like a champ! Btw, this thing, as Das Valdez proved, has one HECK of a glide slope!

AmdGK4Y.png

Fellow Kerbonauts,

this is my first post here. All these estonishing creations have given me a lot of inspiration and I felt like sharing something too.

This is my latest interplanetary vessel.

AWONgnc.png

It has little more than 10 km/s dV with a TWR of 0.2 and is able to carry a crew of 12 and a manned lander for almost every celestial. Also the cargo bay has space for 2 small probes (at the moment satellites and mini rovers).

7ilkolc.png

So yesterday she took her maiden voyage to the Mun to test everything.

MP85Zpt.png

After the satellite and the lander were separated I took her in a low level flight at an altitude of 8 km above the surface. Seriously you should try it, it is a lot of fun and the Mun is just beautiful (much nicer than Minmus, where I did the same).

uGBJRzP.png

All systems are ready to go. She will be reloaded and start her trip to Dres in 70 days.

Also on the surface I had an encounter which creeped me out a little.

Xfpp0X9.png

Holy crap! That's the biggest shuttle I've ever seen, dude!

It's life size - in fact a little bigger. The real shuttle is 2000 tons, mine is 2400 tonnes. The real shuttle carries up a 30 ton payload, mine takes 33.

Just over 1300 parts - and you need a real space shuttle flight computer to fly this thing XD

And the real space shuttle flight computer is a dinosaur. Modern chips are just too susceptible to cosmic radiation.

And the real space shuttle flight computer is a dinosaur. Modern chips are just too susceptible to cosmic radiation.

Yeah, but it saves me sweat :D

For anyone brave enough to fly it, here's the thread WITH DOWNLOAD! GO check it out!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/102239-Full-Size-Space-Shuttle-100-Stock%21

EDIT: Wallpaper time

wrrQpXF.png

Edited by zekes