Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Got RSS Visual Enhancements working thanks to @pingopete's hard work. It's BEATIFUL.

http://i.imgur.com/kvIubOf.png

Hyper-edited right into the sunrise. It's just... Amazing... Sorry for the missing service module. *cough*HyperEdit*cough*

And here's me having issues running Kerbal Sized EVE with ATM. That sunrise is amazing!

Uhm... Guys?

I think I may have stumbled across a glitch that... well...

The levels of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are worthy of Danny2462!!!

No seriously - it's time to break out the Kevin MacLeod music for this one...

So I was testing the capabilities of my SSTO cargo hauler, Thunderbird. Mainly I was testing KAS struts, winches, and procedures for hooking up, securing, transporting, landing, then undoing all the struts, letting the winches down, and driving the vehicle out of the bay.

Got everything set up and secured, transported the big fuel carrier in the cargo bay over to Jebs Island (I'm using Kerbinside) landed on the green to test wilderness landing. Everything going well until the last part - driving the fuel truck out of the bay.

That's where I hit a snag. Literally. I forgot to take the KAS attachment points off the side of the truck and it got hung up on them, broke all the tires and flipped onto it's back just aft of the ramp. Bugger.

Okay - I say - no problem. That's what F5 and F9 and quicksaving are for.

And then THIS happened as soon as the game loaded again...

HAJwdFD.png

That is not what you might immediately think it is. That is NOT the truck "jumping" out of the bay to fall back a moment later in fiery explosions. Oh no.... it gets WEIRD... (have you cued up that music link above yet? You should...)

(Pay close attention to the mission time clock in these shots)

z4uCFKl.png

Wat...

MohQhM3.png

WAT...

NifD9iH.png

WHAT?

JfAQW5C.png

WHAT???

sG3DiHy.png

SERIOUSLY???

WhRHxKg.png

WHAT THE EVER-BLEEPING-BLEEPITY-BLEEP?!?!?

53QpsWS.png

I can't even...

KnM6Iam.png

GO HOME PHYSICS!!! YOU'RE DRUNK!!!

Edited by Logan.Darklighter

Launch of K-306 "Frontier". I call this the shuttle sandwich.

5SFX8GK.png

SJKVrvT.png

3rjSyZb.png

nQ4YEDK.png

qC1QSH0.png

Sometimes I go over the board with interplanetary vessels and aesthetics. Sometimes they are too wide to fit into a fairing, and too long and wobbly to be stuck on top of a lifter without support. This is what I came up with as a solution.

Due to its size and shape, it cannot be turned inside the atmosphere. Instead, it uses two thirds of its fuel to launch the Frontier into a high ballistic trajectory, then uses the rest to raise its periapsis. The lifter tanks are jettisoned before reaching orbit, the Frontier then uses its own fusion-powered thermal rocket.

Looking back at my career in Zokesia, in KSP - there are 5 craft that really stood out - that people were inspired by. These craft may not be the most downloaded, but they're the ones that spurred space races, arms races, and most of all, fun.

Iwslkjo.jpg

Looking back at my career in Zokesia, in KSP - there are 5 craft that really stood out - that people were inspired by. These craft may not be the most downloaded, but they're the ones that spurred space races, arms races, and most of all, fun.

http://i.imgur.com/Iwslkjo.jpg

And don't forget one of the more memorable craft...

Javascript is disabled. View full album

In modern KSP...

eQDDJPo.jpg

:D :D