Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Going for a test drive with my new Short-Range Exploration Rover (S-RER), which is being designed as a small "runabout" for a much larger vehicle.

ALBl6GM.png

The rover, already a few km from the KSC.

WCOV6Aq.png

Showing off the science equipment packed into the trunk.

N9CmbGn.png

Popping a... trackie...? I guess...? on the way up a hill.

2J8sfoM.png

Bill and Jeb examine the communications station they just unpacked from the cargo containers.

Uses LackLusterLabs, Bobcat's HOME 3 pack, tracks from Kerbal Foundries, KAS, and the lights from ASET's ERS rover pack.

I made a sleigh... because I had to do some atmospheric scans.

b1FsoPl.png

No, I'm serious, I had to do some atmospheric scans. Kristmas doesn't not need saving, let the real Santa Kerman handle it!:P

0vK1gY8.png

The thing actually handled surprisingly well.

Yh7D8EC.png

Yes, it's a VTOL.

GG9N9qh.jpg

Mission accomplished! 20k Funds rewarded!:cool:

l16b9Qy.png

Another rover on the test circuit. This time around, it's a revive of my old Dunebug-class mobile outpost, but packed with even more features and hardware.

exSAvIP.png

il9OprE.png

vJ1lQuY.png

The newly redesigned Dunebug clocks in at 23.8 tons, has a crew of 15, and carries enough hardware to overcome just about any challenge (including a small rover packed up in those crates). The vehicle can also be airlifted using the attachment points on the top, and is capable of operating completely independently for months at a time.

Note to self: a level 1 SPH's roof doesn't support the weight of a 26 ton rocket descending with 6m/sec. :D

screenshot50.png

You can see the ship, quite tiny in the middle. But repairing that is quite cheep. Only 10'000√F, so it just reduces my profit. I wonder if it gets more expensive the more you destroy it, I want to know but I don't want to try it. :D