Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

screenshot4_zpse8617d2c.png

Quite possibly the weirdest looking plane I've ever designed, but seems to fly okay and accomplishes its purpose (high altitude VTOL with FAR and AJE). Got about 2 minutes worth of rocket fuel for the VTOL engines, which proved to be more than enough but better safe than sorry...

Edited by blowfish

I just wanted to see how it would look up in space with the reflective metal. I think I found my new capsule. Thank you FASA mod!

Wow! that look almost photorealistic

how's the performance with reflections on?

(at the moment I'm just using reflections on the visors and haven't noticed any slowdown)

PS. what's going on with the starfield, it looks like there are seams in the texture

Wow! that look almost photorealistic

how's the performance with reflections on?

(at the moment I'm just using reflections on the visors and haven't noticed any slowdown)

PS. what's going on with the starfield, it looks like there are seams in the texture

Its the best model I found in KSP so far. Not a slow down but I find on some view angles the reflections change to a matte finish. Not to sure why. There was no stars in the pics and I tried to add a couple. I guess I will have to sample from a cleaner source for them.

Its the best model I found in KSP so far. Not a slow down but I find on some view angles the reflections change to a matte finish. Not to sure why. There was no stars in the pics and I tried to add a couple. I guess I will have to sample from a cleaner source for them.

Cool, It's a great looking pod

thanks hellblazer

soZyykn.jpg

LSBWrRr.jpg

2TWCkG0.jpg

Kerbal Space Station 2 - High-Kerbin Habitat

Iapetus SSTO docked on resupply mission.

Station is built to research radiation influence of Van Allen belts around Kerbin on Kerbals, Kerbpets and Kerbplants. It is also refuelling station for resupply SSTOs to reach next destination - Low-Mun station.

Heres a failed probe re entering kerbin in my early carrer save for 0.90

vFV9u4T.jpg

Here is my minmus base from 0.24, it was never finished sadly

AFMtJhA.jpg

Here is Jeb just stretching after his first orbital mission in 0.90

35cN23n.jpg

Here is Jeb hopping along the mint green surface of minmus

gJj56Tv.jpg

Here is the omega launcher (any part below the fairing) this launcher is a half ssto, it gets the apoapsis well above the atmosphere and gets the craft halfway into orbit. Making it ideal for nuclear payloads.

TPdNGay.jpg

Edited by MrWalrus123

made this a while ago.

note the speed, height, mission time, the distance from ksc, and the runway island on the left.

this thing was FAST!

DshcZ62.png

the original goal was a tiny RC plane of sorts to buzz around ksc, but it turned out to be an ICBM

no cheats were used, i dont know how FAR didnt eat the wings, but it WAS uncontrollable at max speed (as in, the ailerons or whatever provided zero turning when trying, it was flying straight without budging) and crashed into the ocean.

Edited by Deadpangod3