Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Home sick today, but decided to try out Infernal Robotics and make a missile at the same time. Worked pretty well. Three launches tested, three direct hits. Haven't tested to max range yet, but I don't have a communications constellation set up yet. I imagine it'll do just fine. :cool:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Tested it a few more times - it gets to orbit just fine with a 600 kg payload: more than enough for a small photo or communication satellite. Look out world!

Edited by aeroz

Today I built aerodynamically stable and kerbalized Ranger in NEAR! Woooo!

It has not enough dV to reach Kerbin's orbit and is super hard to land as a VTOL (managed to do it only once). I tried to not clip a much as I could to keep it not cheaty. It's also very hard to steer in atmo but at least it flies!

LKO COMSAT Deployment: 2 Launches, 8 satellites.

Each of the MultiComs (3,4,5) have 4 replacement satellites if the drift ever gets bad enough that replacements are necessary. The actual COMS don't all have the same orbital period, but they are very close. None have any orbital control - they were simply transported to orbit, phased, and released.

Edited by aeroz