Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

6 months ago, this was created. It is still the largest *STOCK* KSP shuttle ever built- full size to the real Earth one, and 400 tons heavier. It was 1450 parts, 890 of which were the Orbiter. Took some 30+ hours of testing and countless game and ship crashes. Only used on two actual missions. I don't think it works anymore in 1.0, due to aerodynamics, but now that it seems they've stopped toying with it I might have to go and bang my head against the wall try to update it to work once more.

vNZu7Cs.jpg

Edited by zekes

As AeroSpace Aeroworks watches to see if their newly invented never before seen skycrane design shine on the surface of duna. The excitement of seeing a successful skycrane drop and land was the first. The "Excelsior" rover is scheduled to meet up with "Liberty" in 0'500 hours. As for now, our deployable cameras caught a photo of "Excelsior" idled beside the landed skycrane. "This is another step for kerbin, a milestone you can call it" proclaimed the CEO of AeroSpace AeroWorks "this is just the beginning of space".

I really dont know why I put a story to it but hey :)

2RnCOeJ.png