Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Munhopper - collecting science biome by biome, and when we're done, off to Minimus under it's own steam! Transmits, stores an extra copy for pickup-return to Kerbin and process data with the third copy for MOAR science. A bit fiddly to land on slopes though.

w8Oj6aZ.jpg

7BCgtVA.png

19508854044_f54dc55f20_b.jpg

The star that never came..

I decided that even though 23,000 dV for Polaris transfer was well within my limits, it definitely wasn't worth the 5 day burn time. I opted to try to fly to a nearby neutron star, but since Mechjeb2 doesn't work in interstellar space, I had no idea how I'd manage the capture.

20223006889_846f8852ac_b.jpg

Eventually, I got "closest approach" indicators and decided to work with those, which required a lot of burning. The reactor started getting inefficient due to heat, which is a big no-no, so I had manufacturing whip up some radiators. Thank goodness for KIS/KAS/OSE

20221596640_2fafc9bced_b.jpg

20383429836_f90664cfaa_b.jpg

In the end, the save somehow got corrupted and I never made it to the star. Started a New Horizons save instead.

Edited by KAO

http://i.imgur.com/vqchcnh.png

Took a jet for a spin in the mountains, then crashed. :P

Salamander! :cool:

28kJcPQ.png

Angel 1. Heavily inspired by the U-2 Dragon Lady. The name "Angel" comes from the all-over white coloration, massive wings, and the fact that the U-2 design program was called "Angel" by the Skunk Works.

I would love to show you some of the awesome things I've done recently. But I can't, because Imgur is being a male body part that rhymes with "Richard" and won't let me upload anything at all today...

*sigh* So instead, have this lovely set of images of a large rover mysteriously floating out of the cargo bay of my SSTO back in .25.

"wat..."

HAJwdFD.png

z4uCFKl.png

"I must go, my planet needs me!"

KnM6Iam.png

"Go home KSP physics! You're DRUNK!"

(seriously - that's about the weirdest bug I've ever seen in this game. I was gobsmacked... :D )