Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

This is actually about a km away from my stock Apollo 11 recreation. Not intentional, but epic due to the circumstances and because I found an EASTER EGG. Also, RIP Neil Armstrong. ;.;

EDIT: GOSH D*MN SCREENSHOTS!

Edited by TopHeavy11

It's been a few months since I've properly sat down and played KSP. I blame my last Duna mission bugging out on me :(

I've got a new save, but with most of my old craft files. Progress so far is good...

XFc4NoZ.png

Exo-Clipper en route to Skywatch Orbital.

RNL0NY3.png

Skywatch Orbital.

Khu1fU3.png

It was a well-timed photograph from this crew member to catch Kerbin from Skywatch Orbital like this.

Bdoqepn.png

ZX8KANx.png

A bit of a wet landing. At least the lone pilot survived :rolleyes:

Spoiler

-CLASSIFIED INFORMATION-

"Ladies and gentlemen, please take a seat. What you're about to see and hear must not leave this room, as it's a matter of national and potentially interplanetary security."

nmWfHGy.png

"We've commissioned a new light orbital fighter, the Daemon. Should our enemies become aware of its existence, there would most likely be severe repercussions."

9jD9PDw.png

"It was only a matter of time before space was to be militarised, and we all knew that. All the political power play has been leading to this point, and global tensions are at an all time high; it's a good thing that all the uranium and plutonium goes into space exploration..."

bWOOdtz.png

"I'm sure I can trust you all to keep this secret. We have just the one Daemon up in orbit right now, but there will be others, and there will be larger ships in the coming months... You know where we stand. Dismissed."

CB1t1f1.png

Jebediah's Sagitta lander heading for the surface of Minmus.

0Z8Bk3N.png

Group photo.

l7Q24Br.png

Heading home.

So I was just testing out my ICBM, and the Kraken made a little visit:

jpcreNe.png

(The circle at the top is a Stayputnik, there are around a dozen Oscar-B fuel tanks below it, and a few radial engines with another engine)

Yeah, pretty weird. I'm guessing those engines don't have physics.

In chronological order.

The first landing on Minimus, a end of an era as the exploration of the Kerbin system winds to an end.  

9Er2FCw.png

Space Station III, which at 404 tons and a capacity of 750 Kerbals, is the largest space station assembled and the offworld center of operations for the National Astronautics Agency.  Launched after the construction of the main Munar base.

5ZuU2Zt.png

A KerSAT-class communication satellite above Kerbin.  These satellites, often located at geosynchronous orbit, form a crucial network enabling constant contact between Kerbin and the Mun as well as fast communication on Kerbin itself.  

zIGaYkM.png

AREB-1 awakes from hibernation and resumes it's mining activities.  A completely automated mining base run by a semi-sapient AI computer, the AREB allows for affordable industrialization of the Mun without putting any Kerbal lives at risk.  

vXvv05x.png

Gondwana Munar Base, the second manned base on the Munar surface.  It serves as a radio relay station between the multiple AREB bases to the east and the main Munar base to the west.  It is also capable of conducting mining operations itself, and has it's own radio telescope.  It can hold 6 Kerbals permanently, and currently has a crew of 2.

OkThRYh.png

Edited by Butterbar

I would post my dres two launch, but I: A. Do not know how to take screenshots on a Mac keyboard B. Don't know how to use imgur (I tried earlier today) but yeah. So no 1200 ton launch photo. Sorry. :(

Edited by max_creative
I tried to take a photo, but instead f12 just turns up the sound.