Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

1 hour ago, musdancat said:

Cool!!! THANKS! I want to make my own mod (some super-efficient engines that use fusion pellets) but I'm a nub at unity... Can I use the meshes from RetroFuture? If so, what should I write in the .cfg as credits (author...) ?

Of course, just add your name to the "author = " line in the config is fine.

Space Station III, the largest space station in Kerbin orbit as well as the main offworld center of operations for the space program celebrates it's first year anniversary today.  The station is the primary tourist destination in space as well as a national symbol of technological superiority.

cfMw3Wo.png

Aldcal Kerman performs a maintenance EVA on the station.  Visitors are not allowed to perform EVA's unless under trained guides and they must be tethered to the hatch should anything go wrong.  Bringing cameras or anything detachable from the suit is not allowed.  

ELnmfES.png

3 hours ago, Butterbar said:

Space Station III, the largest space station in Kerbin orbit as well as the main offworld center of operations for the space program celebrates it's first year anniversary today.  The station is the primary tourist destination in space as well as a national symbol of technological superiority.

Aldcal Kerman performs a maintenance EVA on the station.  Visitors are not allowed to perform EVA's unless under trained guides and they must be tethered to the hatch should anything go wrong.  Bringing cameras or anything detachable from the suit is not allowed.  

what mod are you running to get that lighting? Planetshine?

iJCkdLt.png?1

Good ol' Zvezda performing resupply with an Iskatel-IIIMc module.

Sadly I can't run those amazing graphics mods and all my part mods, so copious amounts of post-processing will have to suffice...

Edited by Nixod321

1 hour ago, Butterbar said:

Planetshine + my attempt at porting ReShade to Mac OSX using Wineskin.  Since ReShade uses OpenGL, apparently it (somewhat) works.

Interesting! Looks fantastic, good lighting does wonders. Squad should license this into KSP stock... cept it's hosted on mediafire... lol

Hello !

I'm new on this forum, but I looked around for a moment now ; I wanted to share these pictures to introduce myself !

The first one is somehow ruined by the fact I didn't know how to hide the UI at this time - and I should have detached the craft - but I really liked it (maybe you could find the reference ;) ) :

3868472015111600006.jpg

The other one can be a spoiler ;

Spoiler

Eritine and Teene Kerman, the squad of the KSS - Séléné, studying an interesting new spacecraft technology.

745170201603292219361.jpg