Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

16 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Ermmm... what is that thing :)

Good question. It is a crossover of a helicopter and a car.  I didn't feel like making a rover at that time, so that was some crazy stuff I made haha.

Here is what I am making at the moment:

sunshine.png?w=490

Instead of surface attachment, what you see here is nodal stack. So the vehicle can move at a much quicker speed without falling apart!

I don't have anything nearly as beautiful but I feel this is the only place where I can show off everything I have that's Kerbal. So here's a MASSIVE album of everything KSP. Note there are some flags from (non-forum) RP nations, a LOT of crafts spanning from .20 onwards. As well as some logos and other decals I have made. There are also some blueprints of crafts I've made. The crafts are made by me but the makers of the prints are not me. A lot of the pictures of crafts were for the RP, so that's why they are doing various tasks or being showcased.

Anyway, enjoy everything I have!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

ed4X6EP.png

Prototype little spaceplane, launched up with a rocket. This was just after the first manned reentry test.

lrtpPwe.png

The High Visibility version of the plane, basically the mark 2. More viewing, more lift, but lacks the prototypes abort system.

(X-Post from "What did you do in KSP today? thread)

I've been building a stock version of the ISS.

Today I made the P6 Truss and the Solar Array:

Obviously THIS isn't going to fit in my shuttle.

screenshot83.png

A pretty shot from ascent:

screenshot152.png

The payload, folded up. (Note: It was really hard to get everything to fit, and it was also super heavy. I had to strap four more engines onto the booster (Energia-Buran Style) to get it to take off!)

screenshot141.png

Rendezvous with the ISS. (Currently Zarya, Zvezda, Unity, and the Z1 Truss)

screenshot157.png

Got the P6 Truss attached! Now to do the solar arrays.

screenshot164.png

Oh boy, this is really tedious...

screenshot168.png

I got one solar array in place! That was really difficult

screenshot172.png

Aand the second girder! How many more of these tedious and frustrating docking maneuvers do I have to do?

screenshot173.png

PLUS three more of these solar arrays later on... That makes for 39 docking maneuvers for the solar arrays alone.

You know what, I'll finish this later. I'm going to bed... :confused:

screenshot174.png

15 hours ago, peachoftree said:

@Nutt007, you should use docking port alignment indicator, it makes docking such a breeze. 

It really works! Thanks!

Anyways...

I finished half of the solar array! Yay! But now the station is getting so wobbly that docking to it is like that scene from Interstellar. Boo.

screenshot183.png

I don't know if I'll be able to finish this if the wobbling persists.

Edit: I found out the reason for the wobbling! It's because I left the SAS on. Sadly, the wobbles aren't the only thing that's disappeared, somehow the front two panels got broken off when I was alt-tabbed.

Screw this docking tug. I'm just gonna get KAS/KIS lol.

Edited by Nutt007
status update