Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

When the chief engineer of Master Aerospace said that the company could design and build a working manned jet plane with less than a ton of weight everybody laughed at him, three months later the first MA07 Anthony made his maiden flight.

This awesome small plane has a weight of 717 kg and 20 minutes of flight time. It's capable of both manned and unmanned flights, with 500 km of remote control range.

mnTGScP.jpg

zW683ys.jpg

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, The Game Colonel said:

What add-ons or mods did you use for this Mun mission?

I used the following mods:

• Procedural Parts
  • KW Rocketry
  • SpaceY
  • Kerbalism
  • Modular Rocket System
  • Tweak Scale
  • and some Visual Mods: Planet Shine, Environmental Visual Enhancements, scatterer and Raster Prop Monitors

Maybe i forgot one or two, currently i have about 70 mods in use. For example i am not sure where the fairing to cover the lander ist taken from. Oh, and i played in career, so it was a bit more dificult because some parts where not unlocked so i had to improvise.

Edited by hot_earlgrey

Hi Everyone.  I'm new and this is my first post here in forum. I'm playing Kerbal since 2 Months now and i like it :)  So...

I Made a little space station^^

149tsegokzw.png

The front has its own docking port, With a lander ship which can land up or downside. more docking ports for more ships coming too , and of cause enough food for the journey to another galaxy :D

Next part is on it's way to the right docking station:

25iwh3ecvx7.png

Brought there by this rocket:

unbenannt3kyj4eod021.png

42mv7z6j5ab.png

Need to look for more spacestation parts, it needs to get bigger :wink:

//Edit

Part 5 Arrived before Part 4. its getting bigger and a bit laggy^^

spacestationdmq7iuo26hw.png

Night:

spacestationnxhcgau76s0.png

Phenomenon

Edited by Phenomenon
insert new images

I'm not huge on the 'going to space' aspect of the game, but i like jet fighters to bits. i have for some time played around with a low-wing confuiguration on a twin engine fighter, and i think this is the end goal.
It's called Crown-21 (NATO callsign 'Flapjack'), if you guys wanna play around with it, tell me, and i'll put it up on kerbalX
mod: BDarmory

qbmtTYv.pngCKWovs9.pngdXLn3UJ.png

You may have seen it elsewhere, but I like it so myeh 

0P14oh6.jpg

As of recently, all astronauts on EVA are allocated a small amount of "awe time". It gives them the opportunity to tether their tools, to just stop, and see. And boy, do they see.