Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

27 minutes ago, KerbalKyle45kk said:

how do you put images here?

Is it an Imgur album? If so, there should be an icon near the end of the toolbar at the top of the editor that looks like a white "i" on a black field.
If it's just an image, simply paste in the "direct link." For Imgur, that looks like "imgur.com/12345.jpg" or similar. Make sure it has the file extension or it won't embed.

2 hours ago, KerbalKyle45kk said:

how do you put images here? <photo i wanted to show> ITS A HUGE Cluster bomb, it can take down the ksc in seconds! (i wonder if i could have a debris ring challenge with danny2462, swdennis, and nexter's lab :) )

File uploads are disabled on this forum.  @0111narwhalz's instructions are for imgur, a popular 3rd party image host on the forums. :) 

3 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I've got literally hundreds of pics I could dump here, but I'm just gonna leave these two shots I have uploaded (for my mission report) where I happened to capture an interesting sunset.

4sYU38B.png

That looks really cool... :)

On 5/30/2016 at 2:36 PM, Mjarf said:

I like this particular screenshot, feels like the booster is a slumbering beast.

20160522220621_1_zps5gsdcshi.jpg

I was experimenting with custom made engine clusters, this was the most successful one, that's 9 Vector engines with nerfed gimbals so it won't tear itself apart.

I personally like using the NCS adapters:

6fb59bf9b1.png