Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

On August 11, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Spartwo said:

1sD0drA.png

Well this mission has gone south very quickly...

This picture reminds me of the movie interstellar when Mat Damon blows the air lock of the endurance 

When a simple Mun landing means more than testing the B9 aircraft lights (they are behind the landing legs, out of sight in this picture). Thank you the dev team for making a perfect game.

A8vxROf.png

Edited by Mr. Me

First time back playing KSP in years.

I was pretty useless the first time round, but this time i managed to design. build, launch and get into a really, really, really, wonky orbit (165 - 302km...)

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-23%20at%208.13.1

The idea was to test out a small design for a planetary transfer station. Scanning and comm rigs deployed on the underside. launched in one go.

Happy with the fact I manually piloted this into orbit, the first time i've ever done that without the old mech jeb 2.0

Oh and in true KSP style, the fairing base wouldn't separate from my poodle, but doesn't affect the hab :)

Edited by Inphered

10 minutes ago, Jack Wolfe said:

0LnAiJs.png

You should download the latest Galileo's Sun flare and try out Hotel Yellow,  it's my new favorite plus I cleaned up all of the sunflares.  No more wierd blocks that stretch across the screen at certain angles.  

Edited by Galileo

44 minutes ago, Galileo said:

You should download the latest Galileo's Sun flare and try out Hotel Yellow,  it's my new favorite plus I cleaned up all of the sunflares.  No more wierd blocks that stretch across the screen at certain angles.  

Thanks for the tip! I'll do that.