Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

2 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

How did you get to store that much data in a Kerbal? I thought you could only do one EVA report or Surface Sample before you have to return to the craft to store the data.

They aren't all Surface Samples/EVA Reports. You can stuff them in a pod, then grab them again. As long as there aren't two of the same kind from the same biome, they'll stack up just fine.

12 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

They aren't all Surface Samples/EVA Reports. You can stuff them in a pod, then grab them again. As long as there aren't two of the same kind from the same biome, they'll stack up just fine.

Oh yeah.

Looty Kernel Jebediah Kerman fools around on the surface of Tylo while Chief Engineer Bill and Looty Lisa Kerman (Science Corps) get the Qwammer ready for another suborbital hop. Laythe and Vall (and of course Jool) visible in background.

iliApWG.png

Qwammer is an 80t mining/research boat that deploys from the 1400 tonne spacecraft carrier Intrepid. With good ore deposits and a five-star engineer aboard we can be ready for another hop, or to return to orbit, in about four hours. This is the second biome the crew have visited after dropping from Intrepid--only six more to go!

wvseav.jpg

First time I've seen a kerbolar eclipse in the game... most inconvenient timing possible, just as I was trying to charge batteries to send a bunch of science home from the processing lab :P

2ltfqtt.jpg

Bonus pic of the processing lab because I'm pretty happy with it, it's my first base on the Mun, with prior experience being only 1 probe lander and 2 single seat landers (all 3 returned home safe, as is planned for this behemoth of a thing once all the science dries up.)

1 hour ago, FallenPhoenixRA said:

I was talking about the clouds

Well, I was running the Stock Visual Enhancement suite, which is SVE (stock visual enhancements), EVE (Environmental Visual Enhancements), Scatterer, and SVT (Stock Visual Terrain). It's a great little content pack, makes everything look real pretty. The station itself is stock, and like I said, it was in a 64k save, which makes the solar system 6.4 times larger than stock, for the added challenge. 

12 hours ago, Red Dwarf said:

Well, I was running the Stock Visual Enhancement suite, which is SVE (stock visual enhancements), EVE (Environmental Visual Enhancements), Scatterer, and SVT (Stock Visual Terrain). It's a great little content pack, makes everything look real pretty. The station itself is stock, and like I said, it was in a 64k save, which makes the solar system 6.4 times larger than stock, for the added challenge. 

Cool! I will have to try it out!

Landed my Laythe mining base only to find there was no ore at that site... probably should have picked a better criteria for the location that "what does Jool like like in the screenshots" and a survey satellite would have been a good thing to bring along as well.

vfDKg0S.png

6g5LarC.png

Ty07KCz.png

Edited by purpleivan

On 05/09/2016 at 6:03 PM, purpleivan said:

Landed my Laythe mining base only to find there was no ore at that side... probably should have picked a better criteria for the location that "what does Jool like like in the screenshots" and a survey satellite would have been a good thing to bring along as well.

Or maybe

sIN4xDW.png