Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Here's some pics I found lying around on my hard drive.

1XXHATL.png

The probe I made for the fancy probes challenge.

QsjWsWs.png

The house I made for the project landlord challenge

JRuUam5.png

And a rover I built just for this screenshot, which I used in one of my fan works.

Edited by roboslacker
accidentally posted before finishing

4 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

According to the image resolution, it's actually 787:180. Or roughly thirteen to three. Must be a composite of multiple monitors.

:D  2 old 17" monitors which you could designate as 'found lying on the side of the road' and a 24" FHD monitor. I can really recommend playing KSP like this, scales pretty good if you got a fairly decent graphicscard. Because the game bottlenecks on the CPU it doesn't really seem to matter at which resolution you play.

1k0.jpg

15 hours ago, LoSBoL said:

:D  2 old 17" monitors which you could designate as 'found lying on the side of the road' and a 24" FHD monitor. I can really recommend playing KSP like this, scales pretty good if you got a fairly decent graphicscard. Because the game bottlenecks on the CPU it doesn't really seem to matter at which resolution you play.

1k0.jpg

It's glorious!

I could never play on multiple screens unless they didn't have the black bar dividing them lol.

On ‎10‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 3:47 AM, stickman939 said:

It's glorious!

I could never play on multiple screens unless they didn't have the black bar dividing them lol.

No worries, it won't take much longer, Samsung stated that the've started making 32:9 monitor panels  :confused:

57030_01_samsung-teases-49-inch-32-aspec

@LoSBoL, that screen looks quite awesome. Perfect for games like ksp. 

Anyway, a while ago I did a mission on my RSS/RO/RP-0 career that included a new launch vehicle that can launch a orbital module into space.
This was the result:
78DD5E67E70F740C38B728C80078543A313C16B97A4C3EA11D2247B5E4C26D68E5C15EC99476C87F 
Waiting on the launchpad....

8B7C50C1ADB0F1E3C7DA70333DEBFD7E7A375783
The massive engines on the bottom of the rocket...

E50873C089A6B301C18D886B7AF8A250B817627E
And.. we have liftoff!

5AEB82C4F1FEE68BDEB0EE0F2DC28CCC67651EC1

Also, something totally different, but picture always gives me goosebumps :)

AEE3AFC6A40B907D290231EB0FE1D26C72D4E758 

@LoSBoL
Wishing I had a small loan of a million dollars right about now lol

Anyways, a little mundane pic. 

Grabbed it mere seconds before impact. Couldn't save it because aerodynamics ripped off the antenna upon reentry. The whole mission was a failure... But at least I completed the contract!
91RUdcW.png

Here's a little story of a Space Program, their new Munar colony, and how everything went EXACTLY according to plan!
Anything else is a lie!

Spoiler

Our wonderful story starts many years ago, when a lowly Kerbal by the name of Jebediah Kerman had grand dreams for his people.
UMA2NRE.png

And however small it may have seemed at the time, little did he know it would be what propelled his loyal subjects friends to Kolonize the stars!

But now we move to present day, when Jeb has become the All-Powerful Great Leader of Unified Kerbin.
KJ35qPP.png

A momentous occasion! Great Leader Jeb has landed the first Habitat for our journey to the stars!

tdUeHJ2.png

But no habitat is complete without a junction module!

I3K7Lrn.png

Nor life-support and water drills, and lots and lots of Snacks!

XG18pQk.png

But when all was said and done, Kerbin wanted to BAN the Munar base! (To which Great Jeb said "No" to, and thus it stayed)

pCTyhnm.png

And then, finally, the 3 brave Kerbals who were volunteered to go said goodbye to their friends and family and embarked on a new life!

F43V9MT.png

The capsule was then sent home by remote control to further solidify their new place among the stars!

But then disaster strikes!

x14LQqj.png

The battery life starts running out minutes after entering the dark side!
"Surely", they think, "our RTGs will save us!"

DBMPBDR.png

Moments later, they hear thudding on the hull!
They were hit by a small meteorite storm! Upon inspection they found their RTGs and solar panels were smashed to bits!

It was only through a stroke of luck and blessing of the Kraken were they able to get a garbled message out!

BFosf45.png

And so action was taken! Through Wernher's swift thinking, they sent emergency batteries and solar panels!

But it was not enough!
Again, they were alerted not half-way through the dark side
x14LQqj.png
DBMPBDR.png

dixwlTq.png

Frantic, now, Wernher sent more emergency batteries! Just barely making it in time

Then another garbled message came through the comms:
it either said
"it's kitten gold up here"
or
"it's getting cold up here."

Unsure of which, as Wernher went to make a plea to the Great Jeb an alarm went off!
rPHbVdQ.png
8JCT2HN.png
pYZbo9r.png

But the Kraken was on our side today!
It had just turned day for the Kerbals on the mun! Granting them another chance!

Then the Great Jeb spoke! "Give them RGTs!"
"How could we not have thought of that?!" cried Wernher, "This is why you're the All-Powerful Great Leader!"

Ut0exIl.png

And so he did.

uUBXqxo.png

On the biggest, fastest rocket ever designedtm (c)!

hg7Q8JC.png

Nearing the Munar base, everyone rejoiced as things went EXACTLY according to plans!

aqP1oRW.png

And after the new, stronger RTGs were installed and a whole night was survived. the cargo probe took off!

Thus finalizing their fate FUTURE as pioneers for us all!
fin