Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

My Nuclear Atmo Aircraft (NAA) ; the first design which does not use any fuel but heats the incoming air using a nuclear reactor. It can therefore operate in oxygenless atmospheres too.

9lCq06A.png(Pictured : NAA and the rising Kerbol)

There are issues though; waste heat management being the most concerning one (Notice the tail fin: yes that's a radiator)

A couple of pics from this weekends work in my Career Evolution Contract Pack game. This time its fueling up a station for transfer into Kerbol orbit.

The contract called for 6000 units of fuel for the station to qualify for the contract, hence the need for a refueling ship.

JLS9l3q.png

4hPzLQB.png

Edited by purpleivan

On the advice of @KerbMav I would like to share a little memorial with everyone.

This is Pumpkin. She passed away in May of 2016, she was 60 days away from turning 20 years old when she passed. She was one of the best kitties around. 
d4bdzuI.jpg

I have a save in KSP that began several version of KSP ago, well before Kerbnet was a thing, the save began I think around 1.0 or so. When my beloved little kitty passed away, I endeavored to make a memorial to her. That memorial is the Pumpkin Memorial Munar Base. That base looks a little something like this:

q1EctP4.png

May this base and its save be forever remembered with all the fondness and purrs that my beloved Pumpkin gave me all her wonderful years of life. I miss her soo much.

Original Post 22:34:30

Got some new pictures after my leave of absence!

LMZTprg.png

Jeb and another kerbal boarding the voyager 1. A short term study mission.

W51YvmQ.png

A better view of the rocket.

8ve4Z9k.png

HullcamVDS footage from the capsule.

if0AAiI.png

When i got into orbit i waited until i passed the dark side of kerbin before preforming a EVA. Getting this in the process. A fun fact is during launch i forgot a heat shield for the brumby capsule so i had to do it all again!

c1aksxa.png

Heading back to the data compartment.

B0l7DQO.png

Doing some drifting. Data compartment bay open. With experiment from the DMagic orbital science mod sticking out.

q77Ze4k.png

And this picture looks like its straight out of the 1950s! (or 60s or 70s or any aircraft photos from those eras)

I might post pictures relating to the voyagers return (when its week long mission ends) I hope you enjoyed this bunch of photos. Thats all for now. Goodbye and fly safe!:D

My first manned mission to Pol, for some reason the last 2 images have no black sides unlike the others.

Spoiler

Using Tylo as a slingshot.

20170810124500_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjld0

Martha climbing in.

20170810125829_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjld0

We got a non kerbpro camera in color for this and future missions.

20170810130310_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcz

20170810133503_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcz

20170810133947_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcz

Martha stepping out.

20170810134537_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcy

20170810134600_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcy

Smile for the camera.

20170810135126_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcy

Flag Pose.

20170810140507_1_by_pudgemountain-dbjlcy

Next stop a one way underwater mission to Laythe.

2 hours ago, Pudgemountain said:

My first manned mission to Pol, for some reason the last 2 images have no black sides unlike the others.

Next stop a one way underwater mission to Laythe.

I'll have an IOU on this man, I ran out of likes today :/

Did some horsing around with showroom craft while testing new resource configs.

Here I'm flying on Catullus. Its moon (the sub-moon) Tarsiss nearer the star and the main planet Gauss (gas giant) off to the side, with identical apparent size to Tarsiss.0pYWItA.jpg

Gauss crossing Catullus' horizon, and Loki (another moon of Gauss) way out there but clear as day.
efKesBh.jpg

Tried a mothership deisgn near Niven. It seemed able to SSTO from Kerbin Gael so I wondered how it would handle landing in thin atmo. Sadly it royally failed so I took off all the elevons, fins and airbrakes...and the extra 1.25m engines that gave it its SSTO TWR.
SlKKsIC.jpg

'Yaatri-3' docking with the 'Vigyaan' station. The crew will commission the station and stay for sometime, experimenting on stuff.

2MhLet7.png

Also I finished the construction of 'Tapaswee'. This over engineered spaceship will take Jeb to the surface of Duna and back to Kerbin. 

3SNuaGx.png

3 hours ago, Sorabh said:

'Yaatri-3' docking with the 'Vigyaan' station. The crew will commission the station and stay for sometime, experimenting on stuff.

2MhLet7.png

Also I finished the construction of 'Tapaswee'. This over engineered spaceship will take Jeb to the surface of Duna and back to Kerbin. 

3SNuaGx.png

Dude your reshade looks awesome, can you PM me the configs or something?