Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

@Avery616 Your post on the previous page. The “Voyager” mission.

On 13/08/2017 at 9:44 PM, Sorabh said:

No seriously there are way too many docking ports! I have no clue what to do with them!

How ‘bout a large science module, an escape capsule and also a few frag rockets so you can blow it up when you want :wink:

Edited by Kaussie_Kockatoo

Just now, Kaussie_Kockatoo said:

Your post on the previous page. The “Voyager” mission.

Ah yes. The boarding tower (its quite interesting as you can put your kerbal crew in it and manually walk them to the ship) is from blue dog design breu. the capsule is from the MOLE mod. The computer screens in the IVA are from raster prop monitor. and the camera on the prop monitor is from HullcamVDS. (You can use prop monitor to watch hullcam video as a live feed. Comes in handy for landing or docking. And great for preforming challenging all IVA missions.) And i think that's it. Hope this post can help.:)

I got good news and bad news.

Bad news: Due to safety and budget concerns the underwater mission to Laythe has been cancelled, I'm sorry.

Good news: We got the green light to send one rover to explore a Joolian moon before we focus on Eve, so far the three candidates are Tylo, Vall or Pol, feel free to comment which one I should go.

Testing a prototype rover on Minmus, it has a camera, gieger counter, thermometer, laser surface scanner to see what it is made out of, a seismic reader and a gravity sensor.

Spoiler

Descending.

20170814184253_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38s

Landed.

20170814190225_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38s

20170814190314_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38s

The rover itself.

20170814190503_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38s

20170814191119_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38r

Testing the camera.

20170814190604_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38r

Oh no.

20170814192711_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38r

Nailed it!

20170814192825_1_by_pudgemountain-dbk38r

Trying to make a planet for my own amusement. Nothing fancy, just my own gas giant that I could orbit...

IsnkD5T.png

How do you orbit a celestial body with an escape velocity of 0.0 m/s?;.;

Spent an entire evening trying to make this.. made me appreciate all the hard work that our modder friends are doing..

Edited by Sorabh