Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

@ tommygunyeah & Jack Wolfe: thanks for the praise :)

Beautiful Soyuz shot Jack :)

More screenshots incoming! Quick test of a Hab-Module design.

Descend

oWDggtC.png

Almost there...

q4UGMOD.jpg

*Plays dead*

ybNSfzL.png

Well,i guess i have to go back and practise that landing a bit more.

Edited by ShroomOfDoom

Some landings can be, shall we say, a little too pinpoint.

w7YDzpP.jpg

ULW1KZ7.jpg

I wanted to set down the Munar Gemini using the descent stage of the Martin 410 (Langley Phase 2) as a marker. Lucky the legs didn't quite get tangled.

Edited by Guest

Congratz, you can now cluster-create bases/landers.

I was actually going for the Energia Project boosters, which act in a similar way. Problem is we can't have nice things like those because of the drag system.

i had the worst orbit ever and correcting it too much would compromise my fuel tanks. also, i missed the first encounter (because when your orbit takes 12 days you just hit all of the time warp) and had just enough time left to not get a sun-orbit, after that, my Pe was so low that the Mun actually tried to shoot me into deep space...2 times. since then it was stable enough to wait for the minmus encounter. (actual playing time would be around 30 minutes..)

Finally made it to Minmus. Mission time: nearly 2 years.

-snip-

Care to explain why it took 2 years?

btw: My Deep Impact cheap recreation, as a training for the real thing which will take place on Dres and Gilly.

th_screenshot9.png

th_screenshot8.png

th_screenshot11.png

th_screenshot12.png

th_screenshot18.png

Edited by PDCWolf

Do you want a more detailed story than my post above?

You won't believe me if I tell you there was a time paradox.

Just so that I don't post without an image, here's the completion of a most painful refueling tank haul-n-dock operation on my still unmanned mun base. Everything was awesome till I had to use both of my USV (unmanned service rovers) to move that thing. Getting it to dock with the rest of the station was plain horrible.

screenshot6.png

Edited by PDCWolf

restart? if i not encounter severe technical difficulties that compromises the goal, i will never restart because the orbit was sucky. retroburn? The time i saw how f'ked i am my orbit was already on minmus height...only shifted 90 degrees.

You won't believe me if I tell you there was a time paradox.

Just so that I don't post without an image, here's the completion of a most painful refueling tank haul-n-dock operation on my still unmanned mun base. Everything was awesome till I had to use both my USV (unmanned service rovers) to move that thing. Getting it to dock with the rest of the station was plain horrible.

xjYvt.png

Image is borked.

restart? if i not encounter severe technical difficulties that compromises the goal, i will never restart because the orbit was sucky. retroburn? The time i saw how f'ked i am my orbit was already on minmus height...only shifted 90 degrees.

A man that never quits for small things, I cannot disagree with that.

I only quit once in mid-mission without any reason that would justify it - i forgot to put lamps on a rover. (the second shot, though, was even better timed and i had a nice mun-apo at 200K, that saved me a lot of correction burns 2 meters away from the surface.)

My Mun shot mission, Thor I, actually successful. (Yes, this one went back.)

screenshot7_zpscaf0d665.png