Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Made a black hole sunflare for funsies a few weeks ago. It's not going to appear in any planet mod so I might as well show it off, finally.

The perceived distortions are not animated or interactive, of course, which is immersion-breaking even for me. But the flare itself is just very awesome.

TKEHMO3.jpg

Spoiler

tx8hEF6.jpg

o9UZMXm.jpg

Edited by JadeOfMaar
looks like it'll be appearing in a planet mod

2 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Made a black hole sunflare for funsies a few weeks ago. It's not going to appear in any planet mod so I might as well show it off, finally.

The perceived distortions are not animated or interactive, of course, which is immersion-breaking even for me. But the flare itself is just very awesome.

TKEHMO3.jpg

Hide contents

tx8hEF6.jpg

o9UZMXm.jpg

It should appear in KSS though :P

On 15/10/2017 at 8:48 PM, JadeOfMaar said:

TKEHMO3.jpg

Hide contents

tx8hEF6.jpg

o9UZMXm.jpg

I... i... is that Kerbal Space Program?

Image dump ahead (beware)

Spoiler

JNpCHWR.png     6 nukes on the Mun

Q0iwzKe.png    Stage separation

hWQQA9t.png   Numbers 9, the first interplanetary probe

YRKaJ6t.png   Duna and Ike

Brb3fEK.png   Closest approach

2cShN0H.png

tJrXk9m.png   Sunset

Zy58lbT.png   Ike-rise

zLVChWf.png    The Duna system

7NpPGTa.png   Duna's atmosphere

KxAdIAq.png     Duna approaching the Sun

TKjDu9K.png    Duna crossing the Sun

D2J0LWa.png    Numbers 9 in the darkness

7E8Bgbp.png    Kerbnet 4 and the Munar south pole

k84lE5N.png   Classified spy plane

2krn02E.png

89HdrFi.png   Cockpit

ZB5hhwn.png

P73dC0j.png   Coming in for landing

Mcb8psO.png   Missile launch

hj13g4I.png   Kerbin, the Mun, and the mountains of Minmus

zJHpPkw.png  Traveler 4, the first Minmus lander

KscLMWT.png   Ignition of Hale 1

SVfTuki.png   Unmanned Hale 1 in orbit

H6bLHJO.png   Heatshield detached

5odebrY.png   Traveler 3 off to Minmus

The last pics from my 1.3 Career game (abandoned it after an update snafu).

Jool 1 landed on Pol

uKVtgZY.png

Filling up a tug from an abandoned contract station that was stuffed with tasty propellant. The tug and a separately launched rescue vehicle were to collect a kerbonaut stranded on Duna.

brn96Gx.png

Jeb sneaked on-board the rescue vehicle (the upper section of the craft bottom right), as he is want to do so I dropped him off at the contract station before docking the rescue vehicle to the tug.

e63Yiv7.png

Hum new Pictures for DD

Pictures :

Orbit on Hotra-A

Landing on Hotra-A

Landing on Hotra-A

Hum nice picture!

Hum nice picture!

Frono surface

Frono surface

Hum very nice picture!!

Hum very nice picture!!

New adventure?

New adventure?

SUN GLASS PLZ!!

SUN GLASS PLZ!! :cool:

System Pictures :

Crisi System

Nusse System

Nusse System

Sytre System

Sytre System

Fine System

Fine System

Trica System

Trica System

Kraken System

Kraken System

Serry System

Serry System

Edited by SamBelanger

12 hours ago, FeofileGrotter said:

I can't upload the screenshot! ;.;

1 hour ago, FeofileGrotter said:

OK, guys. I had a little question. DOES THIS SITE (or this forum) HAVE A SYSTEM OF RANKS???!!!

And sorry if my English isn't clean. I'm Belarusian. :/

First, welcome to the forums :) 

To upload an image to the forums, you need a link. So you need to upload it to an imagehosting site like imgur.
Copy-paste the image url (the link ending with .png, .jpg or whatever your image format is) and press enter.
The "i" button is only for Imgur albums. Click on it and paste your album id (not the full link) to insert an album.

There's a kinda ranking system here, but it doesn't really matter. There's a little dot above your profile picture and a name underneath it, the points you earn on the forum (by getting likes on your posts) determinate the rank you've: 

0 Curious George
5 Bottle Rocketeer
25 Rocketeer
50 Rocketry Enthusiast
100 Spacecraft Engineer
250 Sr. Spacecraft Engineer
500 Junior Rocket Scientist
750 Rocket Scientist
1000 Senior Rocket Scientist
1500 Capsule Communicator
3000 Flight Director

The name is something you can change inside your profile settings to whatever you like.

Last but not least, try to stay on topic on the forum, The first question could be posted here, but the second would be something for another section like kerbal network. :) 
Hope you'll have a nice stay here, see you around. :) 

Anyway, here a some beautyshots of my shuttle an screw transport missions in RSS/RO.
CyNLfRB.png
5O9e49E.png
95xIqnQ.png
RDHAIND.png

2 hours ago, FeofileGrotter said:

OK, guys. I had a little question. DOES THIS SITE (or this forum) HAVE A SYSTEM OF RANKS???!!!

And sorry if my English isn't clean. I'm Belarusian. :/

I'm not entirely certain what you mean. The site has user titles, which increment automatically with post count or may be user-defined (under profile). It also has groups, for things like moderators/SQUAD staff/normal members, but that doesn't change except in very specific cases.
(also, did you have to use caps and so much punctuation?)

13 hours ago, FeofileGrotter said:

I can't upload the screenshot! ;.;

Without more detail I can't address your specific issue. However, I do have some answers for frequently-experienced problems:
1. Are you attempting to upload it to the forums directly? This is not available to members, and so you'll have to use a third-party image host.
2. Are you having difficulty uploading to your third-party image host? You'd probably get much better support if you ask them instead.
3. Are you having difficulty embedding the image in your post? Image embedding is contingent on two things: the quality of your link and how much the software likes the link's domain. Good links end in a file extension (e.g. .gif .jpg .png). Bad links… don't. You'll know if it's a good link if your browser displays only the image when you go to it. Additionally, images hosted on several domains (e.g. Imgur) embed automatically. If you're not so lucky, find the dropdown in the lower right of your reply composer (labeled "insert other media) amd select "Image from URL." Paste in your link and it should be embedded.

Does an alternate site of Photobucket or Imgur exist? I can't register on Photobucket or on Imgur...

THIS IS LINK!!!

I will post links, because I can't register on Imgur (error 403) and Photobucket needs $399 to make a third-image host!

So, what's this. I have landed a small ship with 4 kerbals on the Moon. I planned to plant a flag, walk for 5 minutes and fly away. But, when I tried to fly away... *drums* ...I didn't lift. My engines were good to LAND, but for fly away... They were too small to lift this heavy ship. Then the ЛКМ (Лунная Колонизаторская Миссия for Russian) or MCM (Mun Colonization Mission for English) began.

Edited by FeofileGrotter

After days of work, here is the result.

Now it is a real colony, a small town. Here is place for 11 kerbonauts, but now here's only 2. This base equipped with a workshop, so I can build rockets off-planet! :cool:

This base wasn't so good. About 25 kerb-days ago, four-membered crew has suffocated to death, because it was night and no electricity for long time.;.;

4 days after accident, brave Jeb an Bill landed on the Mun near to the base. And they took some radioisotope generators!

Current base equipment rated by time: a main part (THE failed lander),  a TACLifeSupport module, just a KIS storage, Jeb and Bill's lander, an expandable habitat, a MaterialKit storage, a  workshop, two launchpads (a thing near the giant launchpad is it's lander).

Please advise, what should I add to this base.:wink::funds: