Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

On 11/3/2017 at 2:53 AM, DrLicor said:

First, welcome to the forums :) 

To upload an image to the forums, you need a link. So you need to upload it to an imagehosting site like imgur.
Copy-paste the image url (the link ending with .png, .jpg or whatever your image format is) and press enter.
The "i" button is only for Imgur albums. Click on it and paste your album id (not the full link) to insert an album.

There's a kinda ranking system here, but it doesn't really matter. There's a little dot above your profile picture and a name underneath it, the points you earn on the forum (by getting likes on your posts) determinate the rank you've: 

0 Curious George
5 Bottle Rocketeer
25 Rocketeer
50 Rocketry Enthusiast
100 Spacecraft Engineer
250 Sr. Spacecraft Engineer
500 Junior Rocket Scientist
750 Rocket Scientist
1000 Senior Rocket Scientist
1500 Capsule Communicator
3000 Flight Director

The name is something you can change inside your profile settings to whatever you like.

Last but not least, try to stay on topic on the forum, The first question could be posted here, but the second would be something for another section like kerbal network. :) 
Hope you'll have a nice stay here, see you around. :) 

Anyway, here a some beautyshots of my shuttle an screw transport missions in RSS/RO.
CyNLfRB.png
5O9e49E.png
95xIqnQ.png
RDHAIND.png

I ran out of likes for the day, just know... like.

On 11/8/2017 at 9:43 AM, TheYellowMan said:

Hy guys. This isn't an ordinary in-game photo, but I'd like you to check them out. It's a small experimental manuscript I wrote in the last days.
Every suggestion is welcome.

Spoiler

xUDW3sC.jpg

Spoiler

tcwK3d9.jpg

Spoiler

u9XwxTd.jpg

Spoiler

2wQw6bq.jpg

Spoiler

MDt4D77.jpg

Spoiler

4GCnGP7.jpg

Spoiler

RI4kxn7.jpg

Spoiler

IoGHWWW.jpg

I absolutely LOVE IT! Did you make your templates or buy/download them? I love the aged photo effect as well. Awesome job!

One of my more recent KSP "minigames" if you will is landing at Apollo sites in RSS during identical lighting conditions and attempting to recreate actual photos taken.

Here is my latest Apollo 11 "Aft-LEM/Earth" shot.

H12e3TV.png

bORLTOM.jpg

Not too bad eh? I can tell I am a little south due to the sunlight on Earth coming a bit more from the right in my photo, but I was darn close.