Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

It's funny how often KSP landings are successful, with the qualifier "rescue mission to follow." :D

Practically everything in my space program carries that qualifier. Or the ever cheerful visit to the next of kin ... all of whom have the same last name. At least that bit is easy to remember

Munfrid was not very satisfied with his current situation on the Mun,so he ordered a rover.

Not the most pin-point landing,but with only 841m distance to the fledgling colony,it was still satisfying.

K9xluh0.jpg

Now Munfrid can travel in style,instead of walking all day,

aHx80nS.jpg

This thing carries no engines at all. No fuel. Just by flapping of the control surfaces, this thing can reach over 700 m/s at 1000 m. 76B98C5FA3D216DFE8D27B9B13C99ECF9969FA15

And the landspeed record achieved? Possibly G force record achieved? F9E11D64A3D2944140CE341BF761E47D5B509419

And one of those flying saucers on the Mun! (part flew off of my lander in such a fashion it looked like a flying saucer, flew into orbit around the mun, pretty neat!) 224F67A4B51D8A9CF19AA26ED5F9E02C578398ED

Edited by Dr. Muttonstache
fix'd typos

this... look i cant remember quite what i did but all i can say is this kerbal got stretched about the same you'll get that 4x physics warp near the surface of jool can do ... he survived.. mostly.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/e7ZBtZb.png' alt='e7ZBtZb.png'>

Edited by Fastfishy2
updating information

thanks! it was really easy. just wanted to know becuase i take so many screenshots.

(replying to someone who told me about imgur)

Edited by Fastfishy2
making it more descriptive

i think the kerbal jumped out of one of my *failed* supersonic aircraft test flights... mine had an awful tendency to fail if they went faster than walking speed but hey! it was awesome. the other possibility is he jumped off a manned solid booster.

hey guys i have a question for you...

1. how do i upload a ship file to kerbal spaceport if i already have an account

2. does it matter what mods i have as long as the craft i am uploading is completely stock parts

3. anything i really should know about uploading ships to the spaceport.

hey guys i have a question for you...

1. how do i upload a ship file to kerbal spaceport if i already have an account

2. does it matter what mods i have as long as the craft i am uploading is completely stock parts

3. anything i really should know about uploading ships to the spaceport.

1: There should be a submit an addon link somewhere in your profile, IIRC.

2: Certainly not, as long as if you claim a 100% stock craft that it has 100% stock parts. One part out of whack and it won't be loaded. You can certainly submit other modded craft, but it's good etiquette to let others know what mods the craft uses.

3: It takes a while after you actually upload for it to show up. But yeah no, nothing really, just try to make sure your stuff is complete, which I need to review my addons at some point.

these are step by step photos of my vtol, it uses stock parts and parts from the 'damned robotics mod' . it is reasonably stable becuase of an avionics package i mounted behind it. its called the Aeris 3C becuase it is a heavily modified Aeris 3A.

mWa7r8c.png

q9HTLFr.png

ma0UvwP.png

5MY8q50.jpg