Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Hi guys, Just wanted to share some pics of my new ship, This is the Titan Mk-2, An interplanetary Spacecraft thats designed to carry a crew of 4 ANYWHERE in the Kerbal Solar System. I do use a few mods, Tweek Scale, USI (pretty much all of the USI mods actually, Near Future, Kw Rocketry, Kerbal engineer Etc... This craft can support a crew of 4 for over 40 years, has 2 3.75m Nuclear Reactors that have almost 30 years of fuel (before recycling the waste) and has over 40,000 Delta V. It also has a docking port on its nose for a lander to attach.

Spoiler

UZ4Mxmi.png

YgxAB7t.png

pHwY7ED.png

This ship was built in orbit with several launches using USI Konstruction ports to weld the sections into 1 ship. It also carries 4 Satellites, each acting as both ScanSats to scan and map the surface  and also acting as relay satellites.

Spoiler

icfsdAC.jpg

For some scale i put the ship on the launch pad.

Spoiler

pFrvHMP.jpg

Well, let me know what you think and have a great day. 

Peace!

12 hours ago, DOOM89 said:

Hi guys, Just wanted to share some pics of my new ship, This is the Titan Mk-2, An interplanetary Spacecraft thats designed to carry a crew of 4 ANYWHERE in the Kerbal Solar System. I do use a few mods, Tweek Scale, USI (pretty much all of the USI mods actually, Near Future, Kw Rocketry, Kerbal engineer Etc... This craft can support a crew of 4 for over 40 years, has 2 3.75m Nuclear Reactors that have almost 30 years of fuel (before recycling the waste) and has over 40,000 Delta V. It also has a docking port on its nose for a lander to attach.

Reveal hidden contents

UZ4Mxmi.png

YgxAB7t.png

pHwY7ED.png

This ship was built in orbit with several launches using USI Konstruction ports to weld the sections into 1 ship. It also carries 4 Satellites, each acting as both ScanSats to scan and map the surface  and also acting as relay satellites.

Reveal hidden contents

icfsdAC.jpg

For some scale i put the ship on the launch pad.

Hide contents

pFrvHMP.jpg

Well, let me know what you think and have a great day. 

Peace!

WHOA! It reminds me of the Hermes from the Martian. That ship is a beast man. I'm all out of likes today, but man, would I give you one. Awesome work. 

I've been having some fun in the Flea Jump Challenge, including an attempt at a ramp assisted takeoff of a rocket powered glider (Valentina insisted).

Ready to go.9zZgrYB.png

Takeoff... er liftoff... er... something involving fire and lots of sparks.fDe7TlC.png

Val enjoying the ride.WR4Njs5.png

No more fuel.GAwPDkd.png

Coming in for a landing.KLIM7g0.png

oJZ0kNQ.jpg

Here is my ghetto, hacked together suspension for my high speed land vehicle.

This design concept would not be made possible without the free-moving washers from Infernal Robotics. Mounted centrally under the fuselage is a drum that rotates along the axis of the fuselage, and you can see the two "springs"(struts) coming off the first drum mounted on both sides of it. Then, the two smaller drums on which the the wheel legs are mounted actually allow for each leg to have its own up-down suspension.

SIaDA8V.jpg

It can comfortably go 170 m/s (380 mph) over non-flat terrain, and when pressed for performance it can output 158 kN to climb mountains. It was originally designed as a solution to the annoying cracks in the ground caused by RSS not handling terrain well.

Edited by KAO

Alrighty, my turn!

Backstory: So I just let this thing run on autopilot for a bit. 1180m/s at 18000m altitude. While that happened, I watched youtube. Then, my video froze. I turn to KSP, and see this. My plane, blazing along at Mach 3+ with no background. I turn, and see this.

f73ODKh.png

It's amazing how....... small you can feel, just playing a silly video game. Bordering on either space, or burning in the atmosphere. It's an amazing feeling indeed.

cBXFuU6.png

40 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

It's amazing how....... small you can feel, just playing a silly video game. Bordering on either space, or burning in the atmosphere. It's an amazing feeling indeed.

This.. This is so true about KSP

Hello from Jolly Roger Aerospace. Here are a few of my favorite builds.

I made a stock drone shuttle that can deliver 5 full ore tanks to a 125 km orbit

Album a/lUryf will appear when post is submitted

The craft files for the station, Launcher and many other crafts are all on my KerbalX page.

https://kerbalx.com/JollyRogerAerospace

Launcher 512b

https://kerbalx.com/JollyRogerAerospace/Launcher-512b-Stock

Stations

https://kerbalx.com/JollyRogerAerospace/Science-Station-Alpha-2-ring

https://kerbalx.com/JollyRogerAerospace/Science-Station-Alpha-13

A fully Functional stock Dump Truck

Album a/Mub5H will appear when post is submitted

https://kerbalx.com/JollyRogerAerospace/KMC-Big-Dump-2

I hope you like them.

Edited by greydragon70

GcUQo7f.png

Apollo 15 to Hadley-Appenine!

p32MLg1.jpg

G5OywQh.jpg

The mountains and hills are unbelievably close to the real thing...but there aren't any rilles!

eOn8wBh.jpg

I'm constantly impressed by how well mapped out the RSS Moon is regarding geologic features, and despite there being an absence of the Hadley rille entirely, it was an incredibly fun challenge to plop Falcon down in her 1971 resting place. I was a bit off-target to the north due to the fact that my initial lunar orbit insertion burn was severely off-target, and I had to eat into contingency fuel margins to be able to get the CSM close enough to the landing site. (I'm still working on a better way to perform midcourse correction burns that will put me into a trajectory that takes me over the landing site when I burn into lunar orbit). At this stage, I'm simply altering my Periapsis, circularizing, and then changing my inclination, which is incredibly fuel heavy. Does anyone know any guidance mods that could help me with this?

In any case, cheers