Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

[e7ZBtZb.png

Man that looks painful!

screenshot81e.png

Have you added the sunbeam module to the Eva'd kerbal? Wow.

I was wondering if that type of was possible, so someone would be able to make a magnetic shoes mod...

Here is Bob to creep you out.

ncRn1AN.jpg

Seriously Bob get away from there, you're creeping ME out. And I put you there.

QkYqjZb.jpg

Ok, that's somewhat better...

7X9iGwE.png

Edited by Tw1

the base of my large scale trip to jool.4 rovers and 4 landers on the arms.8 nervas docked to the 2 way adaptor.2 satellites already docked(lots of docking but it will look cool)crew of 21.

lD9KKed.png?1

Becasue VTOLs are in, ill show off mine....

screenshot383.png

screenshot386.png

It uses LFEs to Hover, but can reach a top speed of 1200 m/s at 20 Km, so it is also useful... Range is good (about 200 KM) can be increased with LFE droptanks.

Made my first interplanetary trip to EVE. And made it on the first try :D hello there beautiful screenshot44_zps1fa63ae6.png First Evean sunset screenshot48_zpsa74ada69.png And yes, I do plan on putting a K-17 on every planet (except Jool), working on an electric one now.

Edited by MrIronMoose
making it more neat

Continuing with the "Pride" frenzy, here's Pride 5, a modified version of pride 4, suited for minmus.

Liftoff

bhKTBt.png

Landing on minmus' biggest plain

WSeSlt.png

Hq6Q5t.png

Alfrid (my star guy, with multiple months of piloting and like 100 EVA hours) doing his business on a extreme EVA

zpNoHt.png

Our rendezvous target coming in from the horizon

V3X5Wt.png

Liftoff!

WEcxwt.png

P3WvYt.png

Rendezvous maneuver complete

YeOtut.png

Flying up to our target

SYj0Pt.png

Getting closer

FdAPlt.png

Kissing time

8LoC1t.png

After some burning and waiting, we get into the atmosphere, then we deploy our chutes.

Q5ceot.png

AAAAAAAnd, we are back.

Mexl3t.png

I'm so high right now!

-snip-

Clear evidence why you should never trade out one of your oxygen tanks for nitrous oxide. :D

After expanding our horizons to new frontiers, it was time to give our satellite network a big update. This, my friends, is the Skynet launcher, transporting the Skynet 1 (out of 10) satellite, which will orbit at 250km and, with its 9 brothers, will provide the most complete satellite network our nation has seen.

With our faith put in god and our hopes put in the work of all our personnel, we look up to the sky to see the skynet lifting off.

With only 2 of its 4 boosters on, the skynet lifts off from the launchpad.

GQdQSt.png

Thanks to KWRocketry, it's a mix between a gorgeous looking rocket and a functional one.

JWVA9t.png

Some moments after the liftoff, the first set of boosters separates and the second set starts pushing.

UGiHAt.png

Speaking of nice looking things, both the LV-N and Payload fairings separate at the same time.

zGzGPt.png

The LV-N stage has the task of carrying the Skynet-1 satellite to the 250km orbit and to correct and stabilize it if needed.

lippGt.png

Once that task is done, the LV-N stage burns in the other way to return to kerbin. This maneuver has to be done really fast because the probe that controls the stage doesn't have any additional batteries, so it is a turn-burn-shutdown sequence.

o1EGut.png

With the orbit cleaned of any debris, the Skynet-1 satellite floats happily. At the same time, the LV-N stage is creating a nuclear meltdown and throwing radiation somewhere.

ZF3mVt.png

that is a great craft! seems extremely useful and good-looking too. where did the cabin part come from?

Not absolutely sure you were talking to me but just in case...I got the design from one of KurtJMac's videos. The main probe body is a Probodyne OKTO that has the tiny grey gas tank meant for the ant engine, with some science equipment on the facets that the legs aren't attached to and a protractor taped to the gas tank. I also have the stock nuclear generator on top for power. If I'm honest it doesn't look quite that good when the light is shining on it since the landing legs go through the dish.

so, I was testing some weird spaceplane designs (and failing). everytime i saw that it was going to crash, i tried to EVA and jetpack my was to the ground.

Here is the couple of time that i didnt imediately die:

"well, this isnt going to work" *eject*

CYSjrxG.jpg

after the crash, i see something flying:

jVpaZOj.jpg

vl8SBiP.jpg

And:

j4bJO8z.jpg

2slBA7y.jpg

g4JtrT3.jpg

Today, I existed REALLY hard:

i7esQhI.jpg

B98U9Qk.jpg

nytHwh5.png

HEY LOOK GUYS I CAN SSTO TOO.

In other notes, jets are absolutely horrid orbital engines, making fine, precise adjustments is not a thing.

Should I take it to the Mun?

Edited by M5000

Do it.

But Bob better be ready to bail, should you run out of air.

Also, I see no air intakes, only bottles. Why no intakes?

Edited by Tw1