Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I made an interplanetary ship that turned out to have a fuel flow problem that wasn't evident until I assembled the stupid thing in orbit, so it was a complete failure. GRRR! :mad: But so it wouldn't be a total waste, I docked it to its successor, under construction in orbit, to transfer all its fuel. This is the greatest mass I have ever docked. (New ship left side, old ship right side.)

shF48lN.png

screenshot46_zpsd8a223b1.png

screenshot49_zps9f4cbffa.png

This is actually awesome.

Look at them! They're really in there!

Maybe we'll have transparent windows someday. If there's no engineering reason why not.

I've been working on a flying suit for Eve.

After three failed prototypes I made a more simple, yet surprisingly effective design.

screenshot10_zps2440acd3.png

screenshot7_zpse0f020e6.png

screenshot8_zpsc75bab81.png

It can go at a top speed of 1339 m/s on Kerbin, has fully rotatable arms and legs for fine control, can land perfectly, flies rather well, tho can flip out easily at higher altitudes and has intake problems.

Now to build a carrier for it!

The only problem is that jets don't work on Eve.

That's one way to shoot down a lead balloon. :wink:

Solution: Add a kethane drill and scanner, replace fuel tanks with kethane tanks and replace jets with kethane turbine.

Who said going to Duna is hard?

No assembly, only 2 service missions to recover extra crew and refuel. The cheapest way to go to Duna(but not back hehe).

Based on the Mars-One project

PXTGbFw.png

NASA still doing stuff

0CZfJLZ.png

The amazing lander

BruA4iY.png

My Mun station:

qwcYDvQ.png

So here's an odd thing. I was looking at designs for my Fuel Depot, making sure the strut guns would attach properly once I got the tanks into orbit. I hit the launch button with a test structure, when this happened.

screenshot46_zpsd8a223b1.png

-le snip-

I figured it out. I had a DEMV EX cockpit on the roof of the VAB after ejecting Kirk Kerman on to it in a fit of silly. I ended that one and everything is g2g now.

Or just go to Laythe instead.

This is what happened to my Laythe probe:

Ts8ZuOW.png

Yep. All the way back to Eve. Fortunately this was my first time landing on Eve, so not a total failure, besides not getting anywhere near Laythe.

Still, I wish you luck in getting that awesome suit to wherever you may want it! :)

Working on a Steel Battle-ready war machine. This is merely a prototype. I'm still working on weight distribution and how I can land this thing. Once everything is taken care of, I will put some aesthetics onto it and weapons. Name suggestions for this tin can?

TtNHkDT.png

This is a saying I use a lot for my manned planetary missions:

Funny how we didn't have enough fuel to get back... Or how I never planned that part of the flight... And we didn't have a good budget lately... I say coincidence. Definitely coincidence.

Just a pic that I think looks cool. Kerbin on the horizon of Mun, zoomed view from a rover window. 69BPYUk.png

I didn't think kerbin appeared that close to mun. I got a permanent lander out there with mechjeb and it seemed miles away.

I am going to go on ksp this afternoon and build loads of missiles as well as fighter planes despite my computer lagging when I look horizontal on kerbin, becuase all these iron kerbal suits are freaking me out.